Jun 10, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Andreww
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143296685
Steam Name: PassiveDeception
Link to your Public Steam Profile: Your age: 22
Your discord tag: hostileonion#0001
Timezone: (GMT-6)

Introduction​

My name is Andrew, and I'm employed in the Army as a medic. I work in the Emergency Room at my local hospital,
and spend my free time playing videogames with friends. I enjoy aesthetics, so I originally got into DarkRP for the base building,
but stayed for the hectic environment and close-knit (but vastly unique) communities. Unlike other games, Garrys Mod has a weird way
of not getting old. There's no limit to content and experience, because its entirely based off interactions with other players. Whether I will be
having a shoot-out in a pizzeria, or selling gamergirl fountain water in the town square, I can be sure that every experience from this

moment forward will be unique.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name?: I changed my nickname in the AtomicRP Discord server to match my in-game name.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers?: No.

How much playtime do you have on the server?: 3d, 6h (as of 6/14/21)

Have you read up on our rules fully?: Yes, multiple times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?: Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?: Yes, I always use my microphone.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members?: No.

Previous Staff Experience​

I was a moderator on SuperiorServers for 10 months in total, and spent nearly 1900 hours of playtime there. Here is one of my
applications for a moderator renewal. I also staffed several other servers before that, however they weren't nearly as big.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Frankly, I enjoy staffing and the server seems to need staff during the times that I've been active. I've decided
to stop pursuing SuperiorServers, and find another to contribute my time and effort to. I enjoy playing
on the server, so I know I'll enjoy staffing it as well.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I'm very familiar with punishment etiquette, professionalism (both in-and-out of roleplay), and keeping composure in
extremely stressful and hectic situations. I pride myself on my ability to handle sits in an unbiased and fair manner, while leaving
both parties satisfied with the action taken, if any. Staffing with empathy, principle, and respect is crucial to me. Overall, I think I can
be a beneficial addition to the staffing team.

Conclusion

Thanks for your consideration. See you in-game!

Last edited:
+1 Good App. What made you leave your old server? kinda odd to put 1900 hours in and just up and leave also your playtime Is pretty low.

+1 Good App. What made you leave your old server? kinda odd to put 1900 hours in and just up and leave also your playtime Is pretty low.
Thanks! I took leave to finish my schooling, and returned to find that I was banned for Ban Evasion. Nothing happened on my account, but I let a fellow staff member log into my account nearly a year ago, and he got banned, so I got banned aswell. I could technically appeal every 2 weeks until they unban me, but I figured I'd just move on. On top of that, the community is just a little toxic, and I dont enjoy the drama between the staff members.

My 1900 hours is divided over a 3 year period, if that sheds some light on that.

+1 i have never interacted with you but this is a great app and i think you would fit in well :)

This man is like the best basemate I can ask for, like noone has been nicer to me other then andreww great-ass app +1 bump.

+1

Generally your extremely limited playtime would net a -1 from me, however, your previous experience under high intensity situations and the clear effort you put into your staff app, along with previous staffing experience leads me to give you nothing less than a +1. Best of luck.

1+ Haven't seen you at all or I'm just inactive, Great app and would be a great fit for staff.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Beta on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to DoX on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.