Accepted Anon Staff Application

BigDickTerry

Ex-Admin on AtomicRP
User
Jan 2, 2022
Username: Anon

◈ Your In-Game Name: Semen Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303963770/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): Currently 17

Your Discord (with tag): ˞˞Anon#8665

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I believe I might be wrong but I had 2 warnings but they have been removed, no bans so far.
I honestly wish I could list them I just don't remember them.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1week and 3 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? AST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? mostly in the afternoon and a few hours at night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Honestly I've been looking at the staff application for while now and today I just decided to apply, been telling myself I should give it a chance, I want to get the full experience of being staff no matter if its easy or hard not really here to complain but I just want to be a part of this staffing community.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Well I should a part of this great staff team, and I am not just saying that to get on the good side of staff I actually mean this I've opened several tickets to get some knowledge on staffing on AtomicRp people have said a lot of good things to me about the community and I really just want to give back even if its just showing a new player around the server, having to warn someone for RDM I just want to be able to help, Also in the early mornings I don't see that much staff online and I could be on at those times

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I don't really have much to say here I like to not have that much information about me out on the internet but If I don't get the interview I just want to thank the staff for taking time our of their day to look at my application. :)

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Lil Marco Vert#4398 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Hey man I scheduled a interview with marco at 6pm today but incase he doesn't answer would my application still get denied?

Hey man I scheduled a interview with marco at 6pm today but incase he doesn't answer would my application still get denied?
Someone will be assigned to you if for some reason he is unable to. The 3 days is just indicated in case you don't contact him in the span of 3 days. Don't worry about it.