Denied arkchive Staff Application

arkchive

User
Jun 3, 2022
Username: arkchive

◈ Your In-Game Name: arkchived

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199044342039/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): IHUNTBARNIE#1599

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I don't remember my first one it was very long ago, I believe I was also banned for a while, it was over something miscommunicated. I have a had maybe 2 warns recently but it was just me goofing with discord friends. Other than that nothing serious.

How much playtime do you have on the server? Over a day. At the moment of applying I do not know how to check.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a old admin for a pretty good sized server back in 2020, I believe it was called klunkRP. Had a fairly nice community. All the other admins have left the community and has faded away from my discord as well. I was a a rank called consigliere.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EPD

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually all night. I have a wonk sleep schedule because of work so I spent a-lot of time on atomic through the night.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be a cool admin that people can rely on. This community needs a admin who is not self-centered and distrustful. Especially unreliable in a tough situation. I would like to make the community more of a community.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am true to my word. I can be on anytime there's a issue, and I am very dedicated to doing something. Definitely if it's something I enjoy doing.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. In a situation, I will always give my un-biased truth. I will handle the situation with professionalism and maturity and make sure it's fair to both sides.

I care about the players. I like build a connection with people as it makes my experience playing a-lot more in depth. And I just like know people.

I want to be accepted because I know I can be a good admin. No fault anywhere but my interaction with previous admins was just terrible. I believe I could really be a help, you need me to do a admin shift? I'm there. Need me to handle some ignorant players? I am there. The point is I can be a chill, fair admin. Not to mention I can do all night shifts. I'm consistent my friend. You give me a shot I'll prove my words.

-1 would be inclined to agree with the others. You can do !time in game or -stats in the discord to get this information, you've not been here very long and you haven't really explained the warnings you've received, overall not very impressed by this app, maybe you can do an open interview in 2 weeks!

Application Denied
Your Garry's Mod playtime is unable to be viewed.
You may reapply in 2 weeks, we appreciate your interest in staffing :)