Accepted AsianGangGaming's Mod application

AsianGangGaming

Mod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Jun 15, 2021
Your In-Game Name: AsianGangGaming

Steam Name: AsianGangGaming

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/AsianGangGaming/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 20 y/o

Your discord name/tag: KehVon#6969

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?: No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?: No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum): Exactly 24 hours, been playing just for this :))

Have you read up on our rules fully?: Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?: Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?: Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes):

I do have experience modding on a Darkrp server. This was about 4 years ago on a decent size server (40+ people everyday). They
had a system of Trial mod, moderator, senior moderator, head moderator, admin, etc.... During my time there, I rose the ranks to admin.
Which the screening was hard to get into because of the very few restrictions that role gets. I played often, but I wanted to focus in school more
so I retired from the server. If you have any more questions about my experience, please feel free to ask.
I do not remember the name of the server though, all I remember is that a person named Lenny owned it.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below):

Mommy Kim

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?: I didnt answer yes, but I am experienced with Blogs, the other two is fuzzy/unheard of.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?: As much as I love RPing, I want to help others in their RPing, if that makes sense. I want to be reliable
when someone is asking for help or in need of anything from admins. The time that I was here, I witnessed and was in many cases of RDM, RDA, Racissm, etc...
The staff team that was on was working as fast as they could, but could not keep up with the high number of cases. With this, I would want to help take a load off of work for them
so that they too could enjoy RPing without having to switch to On-Duty everytime they wanna raid/sell things :))

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?: I am not saying I will be the best of the best, but I surely will do the best to my ability.
A small advantage that I may have is that of my age. I am older than most of the applicants here so I am a bit more mature than most. Plus with previous
modding, I could be of use to the staff team.

What is your timezone?: CDT

Last edited:
-1 Heard you use some hate speech towards another player/pride flag earlier this morning, gave you a verbal warning tho so you're lucky. Haven't seen you on the server at all prior to today myself. While you may understand some rules, I don't think you have a full understanding. I think it'd be best to be a part of the community for a bit longer.

-1 Heard you use some hate speech towards another player/pride flag earlier this morning, gave you a verbal warning tho so you're lucky. Haven't seen you on the server at all prior to today myself. While you may understand some rules, I don't think you have a full understanding. I think it'd be best to be a part of the community for a bit longer.
Ah yes, that whole time I meant to say homophobic b/c that player was the one tryna block off the pride flag from the hobo who built it. He then commit rdm with his buddy. But I do understand that I should stay on the server more. Thank you for letting me know.

+/- Good guy, but I do think you should read up on the rules and get a better understanding of them man.

-1 your pretty immature and i couldn't believe you are 20
Hi, this is the first time I am hearing your name. Although I am not acting 20 while RPING, I can assure you that I am 20. I would like to listen to the claim of immaturity of when we met and what made you think that of me. Thank you

+/-
Decent application, a staff recommendation is good. I've never met you so neutral for now.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Beta Male on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Unknown on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.