Accepted Authentic cactus staff application

-DNFA-BANANAGUY!<3

TMod on Atomic DarkRP
User
May 8, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Authentic cactus

Steam Name: Authentic cactus

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199086187778/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am over 15, but i rather not give my age in the application.
If neccessary, i will give it at interview.

Your discord name/tag: killingsoup83#1938

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?: yes it is (authentic cactus)

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers?: If yes, what for?: never kicked or banned,
but i have gotten warns (breaking nlr 08/05/2021 and failrp 11/05/2021)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum): 5days 1h 45minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully?: I have, and I also clarified certain points Iwas not sure about with staff.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?: yes i have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?: yes I do.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes): Nope

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below):yes

spring pepperoni, voltic, RobertTheSigner, washed, sync, vpotato

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?:nope, i never used those.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?:A lot of times the staff are having trouble handleing the tickets. I say
this because a lot of the time when i ask staff members what they are up to, they say that there are a lot of tickets to
answer, and by experiance, with only 2 staff on and like 100 players, tickets can take time to be answered.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?: This server is the first server I have played on, I learned most of Gmod
on the server and I would like to help others as I have bine helped when I first joined.I have seen the server while no
staff wher on, and its not fun for no one. I would like to help fix this problem.

-i like to have fun, but i know how to be mature when needed
-im patient
-i like to help others
-i know the importance of following the guidlines
-i am just
-i can control my emotions when in conflict situation
-i know how to work as a team
-i learn fast

What is your timezone?: Easter standard time

Last edited:
+1 Have had a lot of interactions with him and he knows the rules. Never had an issue with him.

+I have made many interactions with him he is pretty chill and understandable guy and he is also active

+1 i dont remember any particular interactions with you but i see you on a lot and you seem like a good person.

|-- Accepted for Interview --|
Reach out to REMMAH within 3 days to schedule your interview
REMMAH#0865

Failure to reach out will result in your Application getting Denied

|--Application Accepted--|
Reach out to REMMAH within 3 days to schedule your training
REMMAH#0865

Failure to reach out will result in your Application getting Denied