Denied Avocadø Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avocadø

User
Aug 12, 2023
Username: Avocadø

◈ Your In-Game Name: Avocadø

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199025406272/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: gavinplayz.vr (Avocado)#0013 but in the discord my nickname is Avocadø

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I only have one warn and it was during one of my first hours of playtime. I had broken NLR/FRP not knowing what it was at the time.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days, 12 hours, and 38 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central America

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3:00 PM to 7:00 or 8:00 during school and most likely sometime during the morning to the afternoon during the summer

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I've gotten to know this server and the amazing people on the server. I really feel like I can help moderate the server by being on early in the morning during breaks from school and during the weekends.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am on frequently and pretty much the only time I am not on is when I'm playing VR, At school, Sleeping, or Eating. I would love to help out the new players on the server and even current ones. Not that I don't already help people currently. I just feel like being a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team could help me help others more than I do now. Being a staff has been something I've thought about since I got hooked on the server. I had not liked DarkRP until I found this server, and now all I want to do is help it.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm a pretty simple man having experience with moderation in other games and in Discord servers.

Last edited:
+/-
I would you see more effort on the last 2 questions.
Note: you can edit your application.

Application Denied
Due to the racism in your discord profile, we have decided not to continue with your application.
For answers to any questions/concerns, please reach out to the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)​

Status
Not open for further replies.