Denied Avocadø Staff Application

Avocadø

User
Aug 12, 2023
Username: Avocadø

◈ Your In-Game Name: Avocadø

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199025406272/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: goavocado or gavinplayz.vr (Avocado)#0013

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. My only warn that appears whenever I do the !warns command is a warn back from June whenever I first started playing the server. It was because after being raided and killed during the raid. I had went back to my base to kill the raider while they were still raiding.

How much playtime do you have on the server? My total playtime at the current moment is 4 days 11 hours and 17 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time (CST)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? On weekends and days where I am off from school and am usually on early in the morning, been playing since 7 AM today. And during school weeks I am usually on after I get home which is at 3:00 PM to like 7:00 Pm or 8:00 PM.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? As I had said before in my other application I feel that I have really grown onto this server and would love to see it continue with how good it is with amazing players and staff. I want to help out the new players so that they decide to play the server again. I also feel that I can help moderate the server helping it continue beeing an amazing server to hang out and play on.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted on the AtomicRP Staff Team because I want to help out new players, which being a Staff member could help me do more. I also, as I said before on the last question, want to help make the server a wonderful place for players that either want to roleplay or just hang out and make friends. I want to help make sure that new players enjoy the server and come back to it after they are done for the day/night. Same with returning/older players, I want to help make sure they don't stop playing the server because they start to dislike it.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My old pronouns from my old application was a dare that I had forgotten about, please forgive me. I have made sure to update them to my actual pronouns. Thank you for taking a look at my application. Have a wonderful day/night.

Application Denied

You must wait 2 weeks before applying again.

Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/