Denied Ballistic Staff Application

Ballistic

User
May 9, 2022
Username: Ballistic

◈ Your In-Game Name: fudgenickel mcflurry

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BallisticVariant/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Ballistic#7801

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM : I accidently killed somebody during a fight (crossfire).

RDM : I killed somebody during a fail rp so the admin added the rdm warning.

FailRP : Was let into a base then I destroyed their printers without doing /advert raid.

All of these warns were when I was new to the server ( first day )

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 Days, 4 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Time Zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 1:00pm - 3:00am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to help contribute to the community because so far this server has been great, and I want new players to have a good time as well. AtomicRP is an amazing server and I have made a lot of new friends. Overall I would love to be a staff member because I feel like I would have a great time.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have read over the rules a few times and I feel like I know them pretty well. I listen to people and make sure to help them in any way possible to make the situation better for everyone. I am on a lot because I am not currently in school or work. I have been a staff member on other games like Minecraft. I treat everyone equally and don't go hard on players for small things. Overall I feel like you should accept me because I feel like I qualify.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 little effort shown in the two big topics I would recommend going to other staff apps that got accepted an s take inspiration from them

+1 Very good app and familiar player who always says hi to me. You've got a good attitude and deserve an interview for sure.

He answered both questions directly and answered them well. I don't see the lack of effort others are seeing here.

Warnings show a possibility at not really knowing the rules, would recommend going and reading through them as well as putting more effort into application.

-rep

Things I Liked
N/A

Meh
N/A

Things i don’t like

Not much effort at all.

Recommendations
Put more effort, tell/show us why you should be staff and how you would benefit the team, effort shows a lot on these applications!If you’re stuck refer to the accepted section, this has a lot of good examples we’re looking for!

Goodluck

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)

-1 Could be a much better app with some warns at a day of playtime already.
I'm pretty sure I got the warns the first day I played on the server, thats why I said I got them in my first day.
-rep

Things I Liked
N/A

Meh
N/A

Things i don’t like

Not much effort at all.

Recommendations
Put more effort, tell/show us why you should be staff and how you would benefit the team, effort shows a lot on these applications!If you’re stuck refer to the accepted section, this has a lot of good examples we’re looking for!

Goodluck
Will do so, appreciate the feedback.