Accepted BanditBandito Staff Application

BanditBandito

User
Feb 25, 2022
Username: BanditBandito

◈ Your In-Game Name: Bandit Bandito

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BanditbandoBandito/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 27

Your Discord (with tag): BanditBandito#4740

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
DarkRP Realoaded. 3 years. -Have a few contacts, I can always share over Discord in chat.

Eternity RP. - Was admin on this server for about 2 years.

Ranks were always Admin/Staff On Duty. Both these servers were massibly popular for a long time. One is currently being reconstructed and continues to have a following. (darkrp reloaded)

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Any time during day, for sure 6pm-3am (sometimes all night)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to help grow this server, and for this server to be the very top on the server list day in and day out, because I believe there is many things this server does right that others do not. And the way I believe I can help grow the AtomicDarkRP server is by creating awesome interactions with the people that are playing the game. In my experience with previous servers that I've been an admin for, all of them have died over time and many of them slowly killed themselves. For one reason, Dark Rp can be a chaotic mode and it doesn't take much for a player to find himself in trouble with another player who eventually calls an admin, and from there it doesn't take much for that to escalate to a punishment being handed down on a single player that may or may not fit the crime.
And in any case, there is at least one player left sitting there in jail or even worse on a load screen that says "Banned" and no one wins in a ban situation. The admin, The player who got banned, The player who asked for the ban, and last but not least the Server all don't win.

Because ultimately to grow a community it needs to be inclusive, people need to feel welcomed, just like there at home, you know we all play this game for the same reason, it's an amazing escape, and all people that try out this server should be able to pour the hours into this server and enjoy it just like the next person, versus leaving the server with a bad taste in their mouth, leaving the server to play another server. All because some sort of chaotic moment that occurred, that can occur at any minute in DarkRP servers happens and someone ends up being punished too severely instead of being dealt with like people.

Whether it's players that engage in conflict past the rules they still remain to be treated well and with a ton of respect and be heard, and we have to listen to people, spend the time with them and every person and every situation is different. Although there are many let's say more "popular" rules that are broken over others, every single person should walk away from an experience with an admin and feel good about it, and be able to continue to enjoy the game and know the admin has their back, and that's a win for everyone involved. The server, all players in question, and the admin as well. Everyone should have a good experience, which in return grows the server which helps bring more eyeballs and wallets to the server and good fun people that make coming back everyday to play worth while.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I enjoy interacting and conversing with people. And when I've been an Admin on past servers (not affiliated with Atomic) I've learned quite a lot from the perspective of the Staff, and it was never a position I applied for or wanted but was offered through friendships that were created and for the passion that I had in those servers and wanting them to do well and to succeed.
And I've spent enough time on Atomic where I can truly say I want the same for this server, to me it's the most authentic DarkRP server experience you can have with the way it has been designed and with the popularity it already has. It's a server for me that I personally can and want to get behind and want to help grow as I mentioned earlier with how the interaction with players and staff on duty should never be a bad experience but can be at times if players don't feel they were dealt with sufficiently.

And it's no easy job for the admin depending on how busy or chaotic the server gets but for me I feel through years of experience being in the shoes of an admin and the thousands of different people and scenarios I've come across in that time, I realized that everyone or at least most people are on the server to have fun and enjoy themselves and sometimes they get caught up in a rule break or caught up with another player and there is many ways to deescalate and resolve these situations that keeps everyone involved happy and playing again.

The resolution all depends on the situation of course. But the goal is always to create fairness for everyone. And I am confident to say to everyone in the community that my goal as staff if I get accepted is to truly help create the environment I mentioned above where players don't feel like they are for example a student sitting in the principle's office about to get in trouble and feel unheard but instead they should feel well looked after by the staff on duty and that's what I want for all players in this community. And also being able to help newer players on the staff that might not have as much experience in the role overall on a popular server and to help them in situations where they too can also create an environment where all players are respected and the situations they come across are dealt with in a proper fair manner. Besides the way I would deal with problems that can occur I know I can bring value to the server and I just want to say whether I get accepted or not, I look forward continuing to play on this server and meeting all the "locals" that frequent the streets of Atomic RP.

Thanks everyone. Cya around.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1 AWSOME PERSON he reached out to me and asked me if he can join which i reply yes!
you are cool and your app shows effort good work

+1 Application is solid and after reading other responses it seems like this user is a go getter!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to DeathBomber1#1094 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Ya Ming Gotcha#9941 within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.