Accepted Djent_Me Staff Application

Djent_Me

User
Jan 29, 2024
Username: Djent_Me

◈ Your In-Game Name: Djent_Me

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119167596/

Your Age: 20

Your Discord Tag: Djent_Me

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Class 1 RDM issued in January of 2021

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 1 hour

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Bounces around scheduling, normally 4:00 P.M to 10:00 P.M, sometimes on earlier if I'm not at work

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've seen how the server runs and how the staff manage things, I have also seen a lot of things go unnoticed that can ruin the gameplay for other players. I feel that I can help provide some newer players with a chance to understand/learn what they can or cant do, all the while make this server fun for them to play on and want them to come back for a better and better experience.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that I can provide an extra set of hands to ensure that everyone is getting taken care of, whether that be questions about how the server runs, or if it is a bigger issue of players breaking rules. Since I am fairly new to this server, considering playtime, I know how it is being confused about specifics of jobs and what they can do. With that in mind, I want to be able to help newer players be able to keep up with what veteran players are doing without delay or confusion.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

You have one day, how are you a veteran?!?!
I never said I was a veteran, my point is that it would have been nice for my questions to have answers so I knew what I was doing, while more seasoned players were practically running circles around me. I stated that I was fairly new to the server. I just feel like I could help newer players get answers like I wished I had someone to do for me.

+Support

Had some really good solid interactions with this player in the game. Overall I do feel a solid effort was put in on the app and it is worth an interview.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to memespoon. on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member