Accepted zai2cool4u Staff Application

Beezullbub

User
Feb 13, 2022
Username: zai2cool4u (take 2)

◈ Your In-Game Name: Beezlbub

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198338202621/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Beezullbub

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 8 hours 7 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? about every day from 3-6 weekends can be all day

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I wanted to try something new and saw that i havent modded in specifically a gmod server before and decided i wanted to try and get into a good team in a good server. seeing as i have a decent chunk of time on said server and a positive attitude i thought i could try.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think i could be a strong asset in the mod team i'm really cool headed dont get ticked off too easily and am very very patient. Though it may take me a while to learn everything that there is to learn when it comes to moderating and being apart of this huge team and server. I will get it down eventually and become a great person to have a add on to the team. I also have a great urge to try to help the newer people on the server making sure they stay a while and at least give it a try. I do want to apologize for my other attempt as i was not taking this as seriously as i should've. Please take another good look at me!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
Lack of Detail on the last questions. Also believes he shouldn't be accepted!
(Motivation thrives in us, we're all equal)

Says he shouldn’t be accepted: a tactic to try & show humility instead of just giving real reasons to be accepted.

Low effort application. Doesnt give enough information about why you want to be staff or what you bring to the table to enrich the team. I strongly suggested editing your application to reflect those qualities.

-1 Not too sure why you would put it but why would say, "I'm not gonna get accepted." At least have some motivation, although the other thing is the effort put into your questions, not too sure on that.

+/- I dont have the same read on this it seems most people do. I'm not seeing an overload of negative in the app, but not a ton of positive either. Pretty neutral app after the edit. could be better to just wait the 2 weeks though

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to mahlaser on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member