TheMysteriousWiser

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :
steamcommunity.com

Steam Community:: TheMysteriousWiser

Profile Pic: Greta ThunderBurg
Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
TheMysteriousRyan#4780

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
0 Warns

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
32 days, 9 hours, 30 minutes, 40 seconds (2021)
1 Month 1 Week 3 days 9 hours. (2022)

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I have fully read the rules of AtomicRP.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I did.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I do use my mic on a daily basis.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes, I officially do.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Yes... I have in the past. But I don't really remember who wanted me to.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I used it but not in a while. I need a little training on commands again.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I have had a lot of experience when it comes to staffing on atomic. I took a long break from Garry's Mod and I am looking to return to the staff team. I don't have beef with anybody ever since I first joined atomic in early 2021. I love you all.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted to the staff team because I have had my fair share of experience with staffing ever since I made it to staff on atomic. I never really beef with anyone on this server. I treat everyone with the respect they want to be treated. I honestly care about this community. I don't have any conflict with anyone on this server and when I did I resolved it properly and became friends with a person I had a conflict with.

What is your time zone?
EST

My past application!

=/-, you have good time on the server with 0 warns (which I don't even have) + old staff, but your app is a little lackluster

+1 Old app who seems to have not caused issues in the community before, as long as he's up to date with the rules

+/- old staff with a okay app, didn’t really have many interactions with you while i was staff last

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Slender_Cain#6969 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

Application Accepted
Reach out to Killuminati#0797 within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.​