Denied Barry Gar Staff Application

Barry Gar

User
May 2, 2022
Username: Barry Gar

◈ Your In-Game Name: Barry Gar

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199012956670/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Spades.#1111

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 24 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I staffed on icefuse for 2-3 months, i was a senior mod. and everyone i knew that was a staff on icefuse has since retired.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? from 9:00AM to 11:00PM CST i am usually active

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to join because I feel like I can be an asset to the community, I have a ton of experience staffing not only on gmod but on other games such as Rust, Ark, Arma 3, Arma 2, DayZ, and Minecraft. I want to help out the community in the most positive way possible.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? As I said above, I have a ton of staffing experience, I am also a very laid back person and I only try and help as much as possible. I never resort to getting aggressive or yelling in an circumstance. I always try and hear both sides of a story and I NEVER give a biased opinion or statement, if I feel like I can't give a 100% unbiased opinion or statement on a subject or sit, I try and get another staff member to sort it out. I try and be fair for all parties associated.

I will always do what's in my power to serve the community, I would never abuse my power in any way and will always try my best to get to the bottom of problems. I will always try to defuse situation in the most passive way possible and will only get assertive if that's the only thing i can do. But don't take that the wrong way. I'm not a passive person in entirety, I am just very professional.

Thank you for taking a look at my application, I really do hope that I can become a member of the staff team on this community.

-Braden

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 I believe after rereading it that you need to add a bit more effort and make sure to express your goal for the server and things of such and why you really want this.

Last edited:
+1 good experience, explains why he wants to be staff well, don't see you in game much but that's probably my timezone

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to ˞˞Anon#8665 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

Application Denied
You may reapply in 2 weeks.
We appreciate your interest in joining the team. Reach out to me with questions/concerns.​