Denied BeaverLover4960 Staff Application

BeaverLover4960

User
Aug 24, 2021
Your In-Game Name: BeaverLover4960

Steam Name: BeaverLover4960

Link to your Public Steam Profile

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older)

Your discord name/tag
Samantha Swaltatvi#4960

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Nope

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? : If yes, what for?
Warns: Staff Impersonation, RDM, FailRP, Breaking NLR, FailRP, Problock Spawn
Bans: Propblock spawn, and None

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1w 5d

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I always read the rules when I log onto the server. (especially after my first ban)

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I have I wouldnt want to make my staff application while uninformed!

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Of course!

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I have experience on a prisons server, they used ULX as their staffing tool, so I dont think that'd be of help here.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Nope

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? : I have some experience with BLogs

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I wish to be part of the staff team because I want to help the server, build more experience with SAM, AWarn3, and BLogs,
to get rid of rule breakers, and all sorts of things like that.
I also believe that I have some of the atributes that can help me be staff, I am quite patient,
I know when to put my oot down, and lastly, I learn quite fast and could likely easily get my grasp of staffing here

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I am a nice and charming person if I need to be, I am always helping players who need help, and I enjoy this server and wish to help others who enjoy it aswell

What is your timezone? : UTC-5

Application is mediocre, could use some reworking and more detail into why you want to be staff and better explanation on why you should be accepted. You are also under the minimum age requirements which is already a red flag for me because 13-14 year old's tend to do a lot of immature things that can give the AtomicRP Staff Community a bad rep. You also have a warn for Staff Impersonation which I highly dislike because Impersonating a staff member, your actions can give the actual staff member a bad rep in the community and I do not like the sound of that at all. You also have a warn/ban for prop blocking spawn which is just stupid, why would you prop block spawn to ruin other peoples RP experience?

EDIT: Not to mention you have a VAC Ban on your steam record which is Red Flag #1. Vac Bans to me are a huge deal and if you have one I personally think you should not be on the staff team.

1) A lot of warns
2) You're Very Young
3) You seem very immature