2 RDA
3 FailRP
2 propblocking
1 staff impersonation

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days and 19 hours and 37 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? in ther after noon or evening

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? As a passionate and dedicated player of this game, I have spent countless hours honing my skills and knowledge of the game mechanics. I have shown a keen interest in creating a positive and inclusive community within the game, and have frequently stepped up to help new players and mediate disputes. I understand the responsibilities of being an admin and am committed to upholding the rules and ensuring fair play for all. I am confident that my experience, integrity, and enthusiasm make me an ideal candidate for the role of admin and I would be honored to have the opportunity to contribute to the success and growth of this game.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? same as for above

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
uhhh. im 15 and im only online between friday to monday and i can be funny sometimes to ^w^

Last edited:
-1 not enough effort, alot of warns and bad playtime, maybe wait until you have no warns and more playtime

image.png

Uh Oh, Denied

Application Denied
Based on your in game actions and warns we have decided to not pursue any further with this staffing application.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the How to join the staff team staffing requirements if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/read-me-first-how-to-join-the-staff-team.2614/