BigBooly

Steam Name:
BigBooly

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
I am currently 17

Your discord name/tag:
BigBooly#4705
Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes it is BigBooly

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Okay so I don't' really know if this would count or not but I am just going to put it in here just in case. About a week ago I was playing on the server and there was a misconception that led me to getting a NLR+Ltap One day ban. However that ban has since been appealed and the warn has been removed due to the fact this it was a misconception due to a lack of info on both parties.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
At the time that I am writing this I have 1 week and 2 days

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have!

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I read over it recently.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I use my microphone all the time unless it is charging

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
About 3 years ago when I was very young I had the opportunity to staff on a server called Dredge RP I staffed for a few months on that server and made it up past the rank of mod. Sadly as the summer ended the server population started to decrease and not soon after the server was shut down. While I do have staffing experience It has been a very long time and I will say that I am very rusty but that's something a little bit of training can fix.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Sadly I have not.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I have experience with Awarn3 and BLogs but as I have previously stated it has been a very long time and I am very rusty. As for SAM I don't have any recollection of using it. I may have used it before and may remember it but I do not know if I've used it. Though I may not have used it before I am very open and adaptive to new things and skills.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I have been on the Atomic Server for a couple of months now and I have enjoyed every minute of it. There is a great community with many great people in it who I have come to be friends with over the time that I have played. But I often see that there are many people who have problems that don't seem to get solved in a timely manner. Often time there will be a pretty long wait for sits to be accepted and carried out. I want to help to satisfy the player base more efficiently and to all around help to improve the good times that people come on to Atomic to have. All around I aspire to bring a better experience to new and old players of our community. I hope to bring new players to the community so it will continue to strive like it is now. And I hope to keep the current players we have now so that we can continue to grow together as a family rather than just a community. This community has given much to me and I think with me on the staff team that I would be able to give back to the community that has supported me through it all.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I have a pretty clean record on the server and there are very few people on the server that I do not get along with or have a problem with. I am very active on the server with only a few days that I am not on a week and there is plenty of time that I am on during the days that I play on the server. Gmod is one of the few games that I play on PC due to the fact that it's one of my favorites and the only server I play on Gmod is Atomic RP so I will be loyal and won't leave the server and community for any other. I have previous staffing experiences and know my way around and can handle a sit. While the Atomic RP warn system will be new and different for me I am an adaptive person and can always learn a new thing to help benefit me. I will try my best to help the server to flourish and strive to best the best Dark RP server Gmod has to offer. And lastly I hope to make our community a more welcoming place to new players so we can continue to grow together as a community.

What is your timezone? My timezone Is EST

Thank you for taking the time to read my application I look forward to seeing your input.

+1 Pretty good application, I would have liked to seen you touch on some of the attributes that are looked for though. Good luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Shav on discord (Shav#2573) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Slender_Cain (Slender_Cain#6969) on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.