Accepted Biggie Cheese's Staff Application

Biggie Cheese

User
May 20, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Biggie Cheese

Steam Name: Biggie Cheese

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/BiggieCheesesEmporium/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 16 years of age

Your discord name/tag: Angry Cinnamon#3308

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
I have changed my Nickname to match my in-game name of AtomicRP. However my name remains Angry Cinnamon on discord

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes, I have been warned on the server for RDM

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1d 4h 30m (at the time of this I am writing this application

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I have read the rules fully and will continue to do so if I am to forget any

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
I have read through the Staff Handbook and I am going to continue reading through all of the Staff information and will have it open at all times in the event I am to forget anything or can not remember something off the top of my head

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I have a microphone I use regularly. Only time I sometimes don't use it are in class and I have to listen to the specific Lesson

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes, I used to be a Head of Staff and Developer on a previous server on Gmod called MedicinalRP and I was an Admin for 6 months on a Star WarsRP server, I sadly do not remember the name. I worked as MedicinalRP's Head of Staff for around a year and a half before the server sadly shut down. However, I have now finally returned to Gmod and I am looking to try my hand once again at Staffing for a Server and I am looking forward to helping out everyone I can.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
I have received a recommendation from Randeezy and WolfParadox

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I have experience with BLogs. However, I have no previous experience with AWarn3 or SAM.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would like to be a part of the staff team as I feel it would be a good learning curve for me to learn about the new systems used by servers now and I would like to be able to be more involved with the community and hopefully make great friends with the rest of the staff team. I would also like to keep the server as fun as it can possibly be and make sure people have the best experience me and the rest of the staff team can give.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I feel personally that I should be accepted because of my previous experience with staffing on other servers and I feel I can get along with many other staff members and the members of the community within AtomicRP. I am an active individual on both Discord and Gmod and can be on mostly whenever needed. I am only not able to be on during school as I am going to be moving back to normal school not online. I can also do more night time staffing as I notice a lot of RDMs and MRDMs go unnoticed during the night time, it also seems as though the night time is under staffed during those times and I would like to help out and make sure that everyone can have an enjoyable time on the server no matter when

What is your timezone?
Mountain Daylight Time

Last edited:
+1 love the app. Also mountain daylight time has to be the coolest timezone name I've heard

+1 lots of experience is hard to beat, keep studying the rules and you'll do fine

+/- Nice Application, but personally I haven't seen you on.

|-- Accepted for Interview --|
Reach out to REMMAH within 3 days to schedule your interview
REMMAH#0865

Failure to reach out will result in your Application getting Denied

Application Accepted
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.