Denied Blitz Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz

User
Mar 28, 2022
Username: Blitz

◈ Your In-Game Name: Blitz Smurdas Son OVO

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199068592416/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: ThatOneRandom905#4770

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have received a total of five warnings on the server, with four of them being for mass RDMs and one for hate speech. I have tried to appeal some of these warnings, but unfortunately, the time limit for appeal had already passed for two of the mass RDMs and the hate speech warning. However, I want to acknowledge that I did make those mistakes back then, and I take full responsibility for my actions. beside the hate speech and mass rdm warning from cal i did not do witch was to late to appeal want to highlight that most of warnings are almost over a year old, and I received them at a time when I was not playing GMod or the server regularly. Looking back, I realize that my behavior was mindless, and I regret it. However, since then, I have grown and become more responsible. I have started to play on the server more often, and I have come to love the community and the experience it provides.I understand that the staff team has high expectations for its members and that it is crucial to maintain a positive and respectful environment for all players. As such, I am willing to take any necessary steps to rectify my mistakes, learn from them, and contribute positively to the server. I hope that you can give me the chance to prove myself and become a valuable member of the community.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? usually all i get out of school at 2:40

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the staff team because I am passionate about helping others and contributing to a positive community. Being a part of a staff team allows me to use my skills and experience to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others. Additionally, being part of a staff team provides opportunities for personal and professional growth, as I can learn from others and improve my skills in communication, problem-solving, leadership, and other areas. Overall, being a part of a staff team is a fulfilling experience that allows me to give back to the community while also developing myself as an individual.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because of my strong communication skills and ability to effectively communicate, I am confident that I would be an excellent addition to the staff team. I believe that my skills in communication can help me build positive relationships with players, resolve conflicts, and ensure that the community is operating smoothly.
I am always eager to assist players who need help and provide guidance to new players as they navigate the server. I understand the importance of creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all players, and I believe that my communication skills can help me achieve this goal. Additionally, I am committed to upholding the server's rules and regulations to ensure that everyone has a fair and enjoyable experience. Having been rulebreaker myself in the past, I know how frustrating it can be to encounter rule breakers and disruptors. Therefore, I am motivated to make the server a better place by maintaining a safe and welcoming environment for everyone. In summary, I believe that my strong communication skills, commitment to assisting players, and dedication to upholding community standards make me a strong candidate for the staff team. I look forward to contributing my skills and experience to help improve the server and make it a better place for all players.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am both a student studying HVAC in school and an avid football player outside of my academic responsibilities.

Application Denied
This staff application was most likely not written by you. You have been blacklisted from staffing on Atomic.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.