Denied Bob the Muffin Staff Application

Bob the Muffin

User
Jun 20, 2022
Username: Bob the Muffin

◈ Your In-Game Name: Bob the Muffin

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198295474307/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Bob the Muffin#1036

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day, 8 minutes, and 24 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 8:00 AM, in the morning

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the AtomicRp Staff team because in AtomicRp.net 1 there what only 2 staff members online when I was playing and I figured that they need some backup with sits and rude players that don't really care about playing on the server, and one more thing is I would be a good or great staff member to the team.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? You guys should accept me to the Staff Team because I can be a good member of the community and help out new players to the server or players that have played before if they haven't been on in a month or a week. So that's why I should be accepted to the AtomicRP Staff Team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Something I would like you guys to know about me is I have been trying everywhere to get staff and each time I tried they denied me for some stupid reason. I stayed to myself this sever was going to the last server to try to get staff because I love Garry's Mod every since I watch my 1st video on it from one of the YouTubers I watch as a Kid, also I kind of have a short fuse sometimes when I just get so frustrated at players or other people ok the server. Still, I got a method to keep me calm by just counting to 10 (it helps a lot be counting to 10 for me to calm down). So that's all you guys should know about me.

+/- Good enough for an interview I would say but lacking in terms of content, especially with no impressive playtime or established personality in the community.

Positives:
- No prior warnings
Negatives:
- Poor effort on the app
- "I kind of have a short fuse sometimes when I just get so frustrated at players"
- Playtime is a little light
Other:
I've always been a believer in the fact that an interview is better than a written application, I'd like to see you at least get a chance at that. However, one thing I will add is being that you said that you have a short temper, that makes me wonder how you will handle complex situations. A lot of the problems you may get into involve having lots of patience and having a short temper is not a good character trait. I wish you best of luck if you get an interview.
Overall: -1

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)