Steam Name:

Wiger toods

SteamID:

[ STEAM_0:0:155837122 ] SteamID64 [ 76561198271939972 ]

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

25 ,26 nov 3

Your discord name/tag:

ditto.is.Jesus#9569

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on Atomic Sandbox?

no

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for?

yes

Ltap i was raging was told to remove props and i just disconnected to reconnect to remove all props it was early on in my return to gmod didn't know any better

rdm class 3 - didnt see the rp base sign raided

Fail rp not adverting solo pd raid but now i know

How much playtime do you have on the server? (12 hours minimum)

like 15 minutes but closer to 1mo 1w 2d 17h 22m

Have you read up on our rules fully?

no but i believe i have read most of it reading is hard for me i'm am very bad dyslexic and also have memory issues which make it hard to remember but ive been playing gmod a while and know most the rules and do intake what i read of the rules they are not that complicated

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

yes i do use a mic on a regular bases not with everyone but when i do its typically because i find it easier to use the push to talk and just say what i need rather than type it

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

always kinda wanted to be an admin, the dark hours suck ( hours which no admins are on ) and while im on a streak of almost 12+ hours a day 7 days a week i feel like i should help out and i want to help out i really enjoy it and feel as if my hours could be useful, while at the same time being an admin would be nice i know its also a task and a job that i mainly want so that i can help when needed i enjoy the community and understand the importance of admin presence on a server and i respect this server enough to work for free and role play judge to the best of my ability

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

if i was looking for admins and i came across me i think that play time / consistency on the server would catch my eye

Last edited:
+1 i've spent lots of time with him in-game and believe he is great for the staff team, he knows the rules, is very active and would definitely be great help when it is needed.

+1
All around a nice guy who knows the rules, also very active. I would like to see him get an interview.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Ya Ming on discord (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.