Accepted Bon3z Staff Application

Bon3z

User
Aug 13, 2022
Username: Bon3z

◈ Your In-Game Name: Bon3z

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121557421/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 11/22/2005

Your Discord (with tag): Bon3z#5730

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Currently I have 1 warning for not listening to a staff member, I am currently fighting that warn because it was unprecedented during an altercation with another member of the community that was harassing me for hours.

I have had some before I played the server a lot more about a year ago and was less mature so I have around 2 more I believe.

How much playtime do you have on the server? Time Of Application: 13D 9H 25M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Later in the day because of work and school

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel with how much playtime I have and the positive impact I have had on the community so far I feel like I can better help with being staff. I am on when I don't see a lot of other staff members on so with me being an addition to your staff team I will be there when there is very little or no staff on. Along with that I would be prioritizing my time to the other Atomic servers like Atomic 2.3 and 4 because when I play in those servers I see a lot more people trying to break rules with no staff to help protect them it's easier than the main Atomic 1 server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be on the staff team to help fill in the cracks and spots where the rest of the staff team is missing like the smaller servers, I fill in time when others can't be on and when a situation happens with people known or not, with many warns or none I will listen to both sides. I have been in meetings with new players where they broke the rules and I usually let them off with telling them the rules they broke. (I ask staff playtime) I do this to try and keep new players playing the game instead of getting mad for getting punished 5 minutes after joining the server. I also feel the staff team is too small I have waited 30 minutes for a ticket at one point but for me to be waiting 10 minutes isn't uncommon.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have a job at a pet store and I am finishing my final year of high school! So when the school year opens back up I will be putting more effort into that but will still be playing just less, I totally understand if that is a reason why you may not want me on the staff team but I have priority's. I love the server and will make time for it if I am let onto the staff team. I also have not staffed on Gary's mod before so I would like to be under a well respected member of the staff team for a little while so I can learn commands and how to tackle certain situations.

Last edited:
Application Accepted

Reach out to Mahlaser#0777 on Discord, to schedule your training.

Congratulations on passing your interview! Reach out to any member of the AtomicRP team with questions/concerns!​