Bonazaboi

Link to your Steam Profile
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198838361400/
Your age (we only accept staff age 15 and over):
I am 20 years of age.

Your discord name/tag:
My discord name is Bonanzaboi as well.

Are you on the AtomicRP Discord?
Yes I am on the Atomic RP server and I rather enjoy it. I enjoy spending time on there talking to everyone who joins.

How many hours have you spent on the server within the past week?
As of the time of this application, my time on the server will be 2 weeks. I would have more time racked up if i didn't have my current job. I stil log about 6 hours a day on this server even on work days, usually during the off times as well when there are no other mods on. On days off I will probably spend all day here as well.

Do you have any previous experience administrating on any other GMod Servers? (if so what server and if you have references put them here)
I do not have any previous experience as a mod on any other server as this was my first ever time playing gmod and no other server compares to this one. I would like to help keep it the best server out there

Have you ever been warned or banned on the server? If yes, what for?
I have been warned on this server for a faillrp charge. On that charge i was playing as a hit man and was to be arrested by IxenKaldaka and decided to suicide out to refill my health and to move on to my next hit i relize that i should not have done that but i did not want to lose the money on the hit.

What is your timezone? (US time zones are preferred, but we always need internationals to be on duty during off hours)
My time zone is GMT -4 but as i like to play on this server i am on alot. i t would be nice if i would be able help people during the down times when there is no other admin.

Will you continue playing on the server while your application is up?
Yes I absolutely will continue playing on this server whether i get accepted or not. As i stated previously, this is the best server i’ve seen, so why wouldn't i play on it?
Have you read over our rules fully? And read up on Staff Guidelines?
Yes I have fully read over the rules and guidelines for the server, mainly because I wanna make sure no one calls a sit on me. The few sits that have been called on me I have won because of this.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes i have a microphone that i try to use but i've doesn't work well in game.

Do you understand that abusing and not helping on sits will lead to a demotion/ban?
Yes i fully understand this and have learned from my previous mistakes
easons for Applying
My reasons for applying is because i found a good server that is constantly going to be under attack by people who dont enjoy playing the game the way it was meant to. mingers rdmers and other scum may come on this server, but i believe with my help we can save the one trying to play the game correctly safe. I believe that i should be given a chance to be the best Admi i can be for this server.

Why do you want to become staff on AtomicRP?
I would like to become staff to help this server keep that special little sparkle it had when i found it. I would love for our sever to grow and prosper and for this to be a place of fun for real gamers.

What makes you think you would be a good fit for staff on AtomicRP
I think i would be would be a great fit for an admin role on Atomic RP due to the fact that i am on when there is never another mod on, i follow the rules, and am a great guy. I love to help people and would not like to be in a place where you can get rdmed with no help.

Have you ever been staff on AtomicRP before? If demoted, link the report that got you demoted or explain why you got demoted.
I was T-mod previously on this sever 3 months ago as of the time of this upload.

To fix this i swear that i have learned from my mistakes and i do believe i deserve a second chance. I hope that with the spirit of atomic in you heart that you grant me the chance to become a mod again.

If accepted as a staff member, what could you bring to the table for AtomicRP?

What i can bring to the server if fairness in sits and more time for current mods to rp and enjoy the server themselves. I can learn to be a better mod through the experience of this role. I believe i bring soul to this server in my own little way.

+1
-Long and detailed
-You seem like a cool guy
-i see you alot on the server
-I dont have problems with you

+1
I remember when you were T-mod man. You seemed like you knew what you were doing, and it is understandable that work related things could have came up and that's why you left our community for a bit. But since you are back and re-applying, its good to see you and ready to start staffing again. You were always chill and I think you should be accepted back and deserve another chance to prove yourself.
Good Luck With Your Application!