User
Dec 10, 2020
Your In-Game Name:
Bradly The Tank

Steam Name:
Gaster

SteamID:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
I'm 14 but I will be 15 in 13 days I hope this is not a problem (PS. I come from planet squeaky ball I don't sound it )

Your discord name/tag:
Bradly the tank#0931

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for?
I've been warned once when I was raiding a base with no printers or bit miners and killed him(RDM)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum)
3d7h4m

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook?
yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I have been playing on this server for the better part of a month now. it's so fun to play on just the week I've played about 36 hours on it. I want to make the server even more fun for new and already existing players to play on the server. I've also gotten to learn the community over time and how it works.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I think I should be accepted because I have a lot of free time/NO LIFE over the past 2 days I at least have played 24 hours and I would be able to help out very often when the server needs it. But your asking yourself why don't we just get someone that also has a lot of time on there hands. Well there is more to just that I will be very dedicated to my staffing duties on the server. Also over the time I've played I've learned what the community wants and likes about the server which will help me when I'm taking sits to make people not quit after getting MRDM with a lot of stuff on them.
1607640264472.png

-1 sorry man but the short answers on the questions asked just dosent show that much care and or love for the server to give that 100% effort

-1 bro who are you! never have I see you on or interacted with u.

Last edited:
Application Denied
You may reapply for staff on an Atomic Networks server 2 weeks from this message being posted.
You do not meet the required age to be a staff member, and you have not been around the community long enough for me to be comfortable bringing you onto the staff team.​