Palestine, Ramallah
Username: Brawly

◈ Your In-Game Name: Brawly

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Brawly0/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your Discord (with tag): Brawly #9251

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was warned 4 times but that was when I was new to the server and I didn't pay attention to the rules and I got warns for rdm and got banned once for 12 hours but like I said that was way back when I fist joined the server but now I studied the rules to apply for staffing

https://postimg.cc/Bt8zT4rM

How much playtime do you have on the server? 120 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT+3

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Every single day of the week

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I played on alot of darkRP servers, but atomicRP was the closest one to my heart and with a kind,generous staff team I wanted to be a part of it to give back to the community and be a mod helping people on the server just like what other mods did to me, I studied the rules and mastered them and I am here applying for the staff team

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I will work greatly and be a part of this great community, leaving my own mark on it, giving back to the community and helping people, helping the staff team, giving them an extra hand, and all of this is just a sample of what I am planning to do, I will take suggestions from people to make a better server out of it(of course with the approval from the staff team) and since I am arab we can expand the server more and make it a bigger healthy community server, I will be simply a soldier for this amazing community.

At the end I will be so appreciated if you guys accept me to be one of the staff team as it one of my own dreams that I will work to achieve and master

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I speak 3 languages (Arab, English, French)
I've been a gamer for 14+ years
Gmod is my favourite game
I have a passion of helping people
I am very calm and healthy

-1 Bro is a Nazi? What do you mean by this????
unknown.png

Your shared Steam screenshots also suggests you are Anti LGBTQ+
With many of our members being so, I see there being possible conflict of interest and bias.

Have also never met you in game despite having 120 hours in the server so I do not know what kind of person you are, but from what you show, I do not think you should be part of the Atomic Staff Team.

unknown.png

With many of our members being so, I see there being possible conflict of interest and bias.

Have also never met you in game despite having 120 hours in the server so I do not know what kind of person you are, but from what you show, I do not think you should be part of the Atomic Staff Team.
I cant even remember putting that shit on my profile, i dont support nazis or any of them, although i think it was a kind of a joke but i understand you concept, going to remove it now :)

Mostly for the reasons stated by Wacomoley, and the application could have used more effort and detail.

unknown.png

I dont think his opinion on LGBTQ+ matters, might be his religion bcz im muslim and my religion doesnt allow LGBTQ+ so if u wanna judge a person dont go for his povs on things.
Well yes youre right with the nazi thing my guy its probably a joke tho bcz ive met him in game, he was nice and friendly, i teemed up w him a lot we discussed many things about politics he seemed fine with everything but he likes to joke a lot so it might be one of his jokes i get that its offensive for some but its not that u should judge him on a mistake or a joke in general

I dont think his opinion on LGBTQ+ matters, might be his religion bcz im muslim and my religion doesnt allow LGBTQ+ so if u wanna judge a person dont go for his povs on things.
Well yes youre right with the nazi thing my guy its probably a joke tho bcz ive met him in game, he was nice and friendly, i teemed up w him a lot we discussed many things about politics he seemed fine with everything but he likes to joke a lot so it might be one of his jokes i get that its offensive for some but its not that u should judge him on a mistake or a joke in general
Having a staff member with a swastika in their discord bio does not look good on the server at all

i talked to him and based with him and he is a really nice person, and the nazi flag i am sure it was a joke.
+1
As someone who has had Jewish family personally affected by the holocaust, it's really upsetting that edgy teenagers feel it's something that is okay to joke about. Solid -1 from me

+Rep he is so friendly and always give help to the players in his discord server +++1

+1 he follows the rules , we played together for 2-3 hours and he is very kind .

Those kind of jokes show clear immaturity.

-1 doesn't show the maturity of a potential staff member.