Denied Brent Peterson 2024 Staff Application

Brent Peterson 2024

User
Oct 26, 2022
Username: Brent Peterson 2024

◈ Your In-Game Name: Brent peterson 2024

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198359365600/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): xxhotdogisoldxx#8487

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1st warn Hate speech class for i let my brother get on. second warn hate speech again. 3rd Hate speech again i was just being stupid and heavily regret that decision. 4th warn rdm class 3

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 17hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? east

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? all day into night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel that the server needs more staff and i feel that we could use more so I will sacrifice my rp time to help on the sever

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel with me learning from my mistakes in the path could help the server

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 no effort shown, steam profile not public, you say you regret and learnt your lesson from the hate speech warnings but pretty sure I heard you say the hard r in vc yesterday...

-1 3 hate speech warns is wild, and the there is no effort shown on this, try to look and see the accepted apps so you can see the effort you need.

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we are looking for
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.