Denied bro dan Staff Application

bro dan

User
Aug 3, 2022
Username: bro dan

◈ Your In-Game Name: bro dan negs

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199012958679/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): danny#1809

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Most of my warns are from when I started this server when I did not know the rules. I have 4 FailRP and 3 RDM. All FailRP and 2 RDM were from 1 and a half weeks ago and 1 recent rdm was a complete misfire.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days 7 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Before August 30th 11am-11pm after August 30th any time after 4

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be a part of the Atomic Rp staff team for many reasons, one reason is that I have been playing this server for over 2 weeks now and have three days and 12 hours of playtime showing how much I enjoy this server. I feel like I have a lot of potential going into the future as a staff member of this server. I feel like I try my best to help people out on the server, some people that look like they are struggling I try to give them as much of a helping hand as possible. One time this guy helped me out with building my base and overall just showed me around in the game and ever since then I've always tried to return the favor by helping other people out as much as possible. I also think that I can change the perspective people have on mods, in general, I used to think that mods in any game were just out to get us but now getting to know more and more mods I realized that they are only trying to help out the community and make their favorite game an overall better environment for others. I understand that I have messed up in the past but I feel like talking to all these other mods and even one of my close friends being one of the mods I have learned to understand how important it is to have good mods and a good community for newer players to come in and feel welcomed in the community. I do not have much experience modding Garry's mod servers, I have experience with discord modding, rust modding, and other games and applications. All in all, I feel like this modding application is a perfect fit for me and looks like a lot of fun, I feel like I have what it takes to become a mod and help this server grow.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel that I should be accepted for many reasons including my personal skills. Skills I have as an individual are dependability, adaptability, motivation, grasping skills, and analytical skills. I believe my experience and traits make me a great fit to become a staff for atomic rp. If I were to receive this position I feel it would become a great asset to the team and I would also learn from other staff, and when I become one of the "higher ups" and would be willing to help anyone that asks. Receiving this position I would be able to help out the community I play with every day that I can and be able to work upon what is expected in a fair amount of time. As a person that learns from others, I have learned to take criticism and give criticism and not become excessive about it. Being a player of atomic RP, I think I am very flexible and adaptive to learning new things. I am sure I will be able to contribute something capable to the growth of the server. I am a fast learner, have got good grasping skills, and I am really motivated. I am hard-working and punctual and will not at all take too much time to learn something new and implement it.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Some other information that I think you guys would like to know about me is that i am in 10th grade (even though I don't sound like it), my favorite rappers are Polo G, Lil Tjay, Kanye, Ski Mask, MF Doom, FL Dusa, Rod Wave, Lil Baby, Nardo Wick, Drake, 21 Savage, Kodak Black, Lil Durk, Lil Tecca, Future, YB, Uzi, Roddy Ricch, and a lot of other rappers. I play basketball and I have been playing for 7+ years. My Favorite Foods are any Italian food, steak, pork, and other meats. My Nationality is Albanian and Italian. I speak English fluently, Spanish Parshily, and Albanian Almost fluently. For these past 2 weeks, I have been playing AtomicRP nonstop and I feel like I would be a great addition to the staff team.

+1

I love the specifics and effort on this application, and I’d love to see you on the staff team.

Application Denied
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​