Denied BROKENRECORDS staff application (rewrite)

TM_BROKENRECORD

User
Jul 18, 2021
Your In-Game Name: BROKENRECORD

Steam Name: BROKENRECORD

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: brokenrecord#2910

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? yes just without capital letters

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? no, but i have received a verbal warning for a RDM cause by a misunderstanding. a murder monkey killed me and i didn't see the advert. at the same time i was stressed out about rush building my base as i had five minutes before i have to leave

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 5 days 13 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes multiple times, and i skim read sections occasionally

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes i have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? i use my microphone consistently and my volume output sounds clear

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) no i do not

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) i don't have the recommendation of any staff

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? i have no reccomendations

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? i want to be a part of the team because i think it would be enjoyable. i like helping people with there issues and as someone who calls 6 staffs a day because of RDM, NLR and Proplock i understand how annoying it is to deal with them. i also would like to be a moderator because even though its not to common, it does get annoying when there is only 1 or 2 staff members on and nobody sees my discord message.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I think i should be accepted to the staff team as i have plenty of time to be on, as im usually on 6 to 8 hours a weekday and 12 or more on a weekend. and because i do want to help people out, i also believe i should be a moderator because i believe myself to be a level headed person, i haven't gotten angry in any of the sits ive been in and always take blame if any of the fault is my own

What is your timezone? ACST

Your In-Game Name: BROKENRECORD

Steam Name: BROKENRECORD

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: brokenrecord#2910

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? yes just without capital letters

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? no, but i have received a verbal warning for a RDM cause by a misunderstanding. a murder monkey killed me and i didn't see the advert. at the same time i was stressed out about rush building my base as i had five minutes before i have to leave

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 5 days 13 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes multiple times, and i skim read sections occasionally

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes i have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? i use my microphone consistently and my volume output sounds clear

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) no i do not

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) i don't have the recommendation of any staff

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? i have no reccomendations

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? i want to be a part of the team because i think it would be enjoyable. i like helping people with there issues and as someone who calls 6 staffs a day because of RDM, NLR and Proplock i understand how annoying it is to deal with them. i also would like to be a moderator because even though its not to common, it does get annoying when there is only 1 or 2 staff members on and nobody sees my discord message.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I think i should be accepted to the staff team as i have plenty of time to be on, as im usually on 6 to 8 hours a weekday and 12 or more on a weekend. and because i do want to help people out, i also believe i should be a moderator because i believe myself to be a level headed person, i haven't gotten angry in any of the sits ive been in and always take blame if any of the fault is my own

What is your timezone? ACST
+1 very active and I have played with him you can add me as a recommendation

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Washed (Washed#1155) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Last edited: