My In-Game Name is Brother Vinni.

Steam Name:
My steam name is Brother Vinni.

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
I am currently 16 years of age.

Your discord name/tag:
Brother Vinni#6188

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes, my Discord name is the same as my name on AtomicRP.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No, I have never been banned, kicked, or warned.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
I currently forty-eight hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have read them to their full extent twice.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I have also read these to their full extent twice.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I do have a microphone.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Sadly not, but I hope that this will be my first amazing server to protect.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No I have not, but Ming and Voltic know me.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No I do not have any experience with those, but I do wish to learn them.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would like to be a part of the staff for a few reasons. First of all, the server can get pretty crazy at night, and with summer here, I can help with fixing that. Secondly, it has been my dream to become staff for a DarkRP server, especially AtomicRP. I enjoy enforcing rules and keeping members of any kind of server safe. I know multiple people who have told me I should give it a shot so I am putting my best into this application. Finally, I have talked to a few staff members and I would love to have them as my partners or my piers. I look up to them and can only hope that I can eventually be in their position as someone who is looked up to.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted as a staff member because I am very evidence-based and it is impossible to sway my mind when evidence has been given. People seem to enjoy being around me and quite a few members of AtomicRP have told me they think I'm chill and that they enjoy my presence. I am always trustworthy and can be relied on when someone needs anything. I catch onto things very easily and I am always looking to learn more. I am always looking for more knowledge in my job so I will always be the best to my ability. I rarely get upset or irritated with people so I know this job as a staff member is for me. I can be on for 12-16 hours at a time and I am always active at night when things get a bit out of control. I'm sixteen so I am not going to bullshit you and tell you that I'm the most mature person on the server, because I am not. I play around and have fun just like a child on a videogame, but when it comes to sits and the need to be serious, I can and will be mature.

What is your timezone?
My timezone is Central Daylight Time
+1, Great guy IG, has a great understanding of the rules, active.

The server could definitely use him on the staff team, good luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to MonkeyGod#8402 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.