Denied Carbon Fiber Staff Application

Ziptie

User
Oct 6, 2023
New york
Username: Carbon Fiber

◈ Your In-Game Name: Carbon Fiber

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199050185172/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: acdcfan123/Carbonfiber

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. As a start i would like to explain to the forums admins that yes as you guys know about a year ago i was blacklisted from staffing for using ai to create a staff app, I have made this staff app to give me one more chance at staffing and would like to have a open interview. I want to show that i have matured from how i was back then and want to show thats i am trust worthy to become a staff member.

2x frp during a raid

1x mass rdm

2x offensive content

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 weeks and 5 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? American East

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? on week days 5-10pm on weekends and breaks 7am - 3am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the staff team becuase of how i want to contribute to the community that contributed to me and made my experience on atomic amazing. I have corrected my behavior over the past 4 months becuase i want to help the community of atomic with new players and experienced players. I want to introduce myself to a new community like the staff team which could make my experince staffing better. I have known many people that have staffed on atomic and had said that its always worth a try.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I Should be accepted onto the staff team because i have played for nort to 1 and a half years on tehs erver and have built good rule knowledge off of the server. I am good with people and can handle arguments and to help the instigator and victim get each others side of the story. I am trust worth with many players and have not been a comotion to a large group of people for weeks now. Lets give moderation a try.

-Carbon fiber

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. If you have any questions regarding my staff app and how i could change/fix it, HIt me up

-Carbon fiber

Last edited:
+/- it’s important to explain what got you blacklisted from staff. Was it something bad? Something forgivable?
If so, I think an interview will be good to see if you know the rules or not.

Edit: +1 based on effort, see no reason why applicant should not get a chance just because he used AI long ago. This app is clearly not AI & all of his recents apps are not AI.

Last edited:
+1 Good admitting to your faults. it seems like you've learned from it.

Nothing personal, but you are a squeaker & make comments like this, so your slander isn’t remotely valid.

IMG_2647.png
Not slander if it's true buddy :geek:

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.​