Accepted chaddydaddy. Staff Application

Jahquavion

User
Jun 26, 2023
Username: chaddydaddy.

◈ Your In-Game Name: Jahquavion

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178201471/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Chaddydaddy.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I had a warn for RDM, and one for hate speech before I had fully understood the rules on language in the server. I have been banned once, for one day, after I had gotten the hate speech warning. I understand that a hate speech warn seems very bad, but I hadn’t fully read the rules and I didn’t understand that the r-word was not allowed.

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have around 6 days on server

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I staffed at ZeusRP at some point around 2021, I was staffing there for a few months, then it was shut down. I don’t fully remember what staff rank I was but I do remember being a moderator.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I usually get on around 3-4 and until around 10:30 pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the staff team to help the people around me and help the atomicRP community, I believe I would be a good staff member because of my previous punishments in the server, the reason I think this is because due to the fact that I have been warned and banned previously, I know the rules better than some, and I understand the punishments for specific things. I also have experience staffing a DarkRP server. I enjoy talking to people in the server and advocating for people that have been wronged by others in the server. I want to help people understand the rules and punishments of the server, and help people continue to have fun and enjoy the server. I am great at keeping calm and explaining things to people, I am also good at hearing both opinions/sides of a story. Overall,
I want to ensure people have a good time in atomic.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted to the staff team because I think I would be great at it, I believe I can be a great part of the staff team. I also have some qualities most others don’t, as stated further in this. I have experience in darkRP staffing. I can stay calm with people, I can handle stressful situations. I can deal with people that are very rude/disrespectful. I can help people with things and I am good at explaining things. I believe I could be a great addition to the staff team. I think that I could seriously help improve the server and help people with their problems in server, I think I would do amazing as staff. I can handle stress very well, I can stay calm, I had done very well at ZeusRP, sadly they got shut down, but I can find one of my higher ups from when I was on that server if needed, he can tell you how I did there. I believe I could do better than most trial mods and I will do my best in every way. I fully understand the importance of being a good staff member and I know I could live up to those expectations.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
More Effort On the last two questions, keep in mind you can still edit this post. Depending on the changes made, my vote could change!

+/-
would definitely like to see more effort on why you want to be on the staff team.
Note: you can edit your application.

Cons:

Received 1 Ban

1 Hate Speech warning

multiple RDM warnings

they barelly put any effort

Cons:

Received 1 Ban

1 Hate Speech warning

multiple RDM warnings

they barelly put any effort
The hate speech warn was from before I had fully read and understood all of the rules of the server, I didn’t know at the time, and my other rdm warns have expired, and most of them were accidental, I put some more effort into it if you want to see, thank you

The hate speech warn was from before I had fully read and understood all of the rules of the server, I didn’t know at the time, and my other rdm warns have expired, and most of them were accidental, I put some more effort into it if you want to see, thank you
How do you not know the basic rules you have over 1500 hours on gmod and you don't know the most basic rules I have the same amount of hours and I understand the most basic rules

How do you not know the basic rules you have over 1500 hours on gmod and you don't know the most basic rules I have the same amount of hours and I understand the most basic rules
My time on gmod wasn’t really on any servers, and I had spoken out of anger, I did not mean to call the person the r-word

My time on gmod wasn’t really on any servers, and I had spoken out of anger, I did not mean to call the person the r-word
If you said the r word out of anger then you will have a hard time as a staff member due to most players arguing with you and being rude

+1 The edit has obviously more work put into it and I've only had good experiences with this player in-game
And remember to try and keep talking in here to the minimum<3

+/- I have nothing but the best Rp actions with this player and would like to see you on the staff team. However I do want to give you some advice for the future.

Why should you be accepted onto the Atomic Rp Staff Team? This question is something I look at the most, this tells me what your true intentions as to why you want to be on the staff team.

You intentions are very clear in this, you generally want to help others and don't want to be staff just for Supporter+. As I stated above, You are a great person to interact with and I've never see you be toxic to others. (that i know of).

You could use more detail but over all you did okay with the question.

Why should you be accepted onto the Atomic Rp Staff Team? This question is also something I look at.

Something that i notice, you didn't really explain why you should be accepted onto the staff team.

"I can help people with things and I am good at explaining things. I believe I could be a great addition to the staff team. I think that I could seriously help improve the server and help people with their problems in server, I think I would do amazing as staff." How can you? what is it that makes you different from all the other applicants?

If you add more as to why then i would change my view on it. You are a great person and would love to have you on the team.