Nov 23, 2023
Username: chain0052

◈ Your In-Game Name: Chain0052

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JcChain/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Chain0052#0252

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. rdm (warn)

How much playtime do you have on the server? like around 5-8 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:30-8:00

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I believe that being apart of the AtomicRP Staff Team will be a fun experience as I will get to engage with others, make friends, and be a helpful staff member. I was new once, and had a lot of people help me understand the controls and rules to the game, I will like to continue this so newcomers can experience what i went through first joining the server. I am very useful and informational, I know that i can be there for someone if they ever need help understanding anything at all. I also want to help the staff, so they're not drowning in tickets. Everyone deserves to be treated correctly and equally. I will help everything run smoothly so players can enjoy the server more.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team because I am very helpful and caring. I will make sure that everyone feels welcomed and comfortable on this server. It is important to have a safe and fun environment, and I feel I can help players experience this. Players look for servers that know how to be managed, and know how to treat their players. I know I can help with this big main factor that people look for in any and every server

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i always love to rp

Last edited:
Application Denied
You already have another application open.