Accepted Chicken Staff Application

Chicken

User
Oct 3, 2020
Username: Chicken

◈ Your In-Game Name: Chickenn

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bloodyenderman/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your Discord (with tag): Chicken#0140

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2w 4d 12h 57m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I used to be a moderator on atomic about a year ago, i staffed for a while but ended up leaving to focus on work and school.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? anytime between noon and 2am (if im not at work)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i want to be apart of this staff team because i usually spend my time on this server and would like to help the staff team enforce the rules and overall help this community thrive without rule breakers and trolls. I miss working on this server and i feel i will be able to get the hours in nowadays and this community has grown alot from when i used to play so i want to be that extra help you guys could use. I have always been passionate about this server and after the time i put into this server basic rp and stuff isnt really as interesting anymore, i feel that making a difference in this community is better and more rewarding than just simply being an active member.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have the servers rules stuck in my head and i keep myself updated on the rules frequently, i have past experience so not alot of training is needed, im usually chill in stressful situations and i can deal with situations quickly and effectively. i always interact with the community and always act professional when in situations where it is needed. Over time my skills have gotten better and more effective and they can most likely improve much more, i am skilled when it comes to sticking to the format of warns/kicks/bans/punishments and dealing with situations that may arise from doing said punishments. im not just good at enforcing the rules, i am also good at teaching new members the ropes and helping people with their problems, having played as much gmod as i have theres not much i dont already know about the game or this server so when someone is in need of help i can always assist and figure out the issue or question.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i would like to thank you for reading my staff application and hope to see you guys when im apart of the staff team.

Last edited:
+/- Listen here, bud. I've been a CEO to a company that I have sold. If I then go into sales, I wouldn't walk back into that company like I still own it to sell them.. Just because you used to be something doesn't mean you don't need to put effort into being it again.

The only positive I see in this application is that in your optional section, you assumed you would be a staff member. Always assume the deal is going to happen, and it will. Good job, but I am neutral here.

+/- Lack of effort but you have staffed for this community prior. Would like to see a little more effort on the app, specifically on the two big questions. Best of luck!
-----
Edit: +1 I believe the edit did this app justice. You got my vote.

Last edited:
+/- if not for being staff previously I would just -1, you can edit your app and write a bit more and you should be good.

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Doc!#9842 on discord to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.