User
Sep 4, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Chodebot

Steam Name: Irenmen

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/irenmen_og

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 19

Your discord name/tag: Chodebot

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes, by ero in may of 2020. It was for failrp, but had no real meaning behind it as he was abusing his staff powers at the time.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1 week, 1 day, 16 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes. I was on the staff team of AtomicRP when it started on april 20th, 2020. The highest rank I held was admin, and I feel that i was generally liked by the playerbase and staff team. I left due to a new schedule at work, but I have more time now.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Yes, from wilkers after I started playing the server again after my hiatus

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Yes, from my time previously as a staff member

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I have always enjoyed staffing the server. I enjoy fast paced work and decision making. Most importantly, I truly enjoy the server and community and would like to help it grow and succeed even more than it already has.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I have been told I have very good judgement and decision making skills at my job (heavy equipment operator) and work well in a fast paced environment such as staffing a darkrp server. I have a high tolerance for "unfortunate" behavior and do not make rash decisions based on how other people are acting or treating me. I have a high respect for a "chain of command", but can also manage people very well, and I have good managerial skills. I have experienced lots of bad staff members on other servers and know what makes a good one, and I always tried my best to not be "that bad staff member".

What is your timezone? Eastern standard time

+/- never seen you, app is lacking effort, has experience on the server and a rec from wilkers

I get the comments of not seeing me on the server, but the comments about how brief the application is don't really make sense. They are easily answered questions, and an application is not supposed to tell your life story. I think a more appropriate opinion of my worthiness on the staff teem could be ascertained in an interview rather than the same questions asked in every application.

I get the comments of not seeing me on the server, but the comments about how brief the application is don't really make sense. They are easily answered questions, and an application is not supposed to tell your life story. I think a more appropriate opinion of my worthiness on the staff teem could be ascertained in an interview rather than the same questions asked in every application.
The questions do not have to be associated with your life story, but one of the questions asks “why do you want to be apart of the staff team?” This question is extremely important and should never be avoided at any cost. They want to know why you should be apart of the team, and what reasons you would give. For example, how it may affect you or anyone else. Nothing against you, I am just giving you what I think. Have a good day and good luck with your staff application.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.