Accepted ChrisHansen Staff Application

Username: ChrisHansen

◈ Your In-Game Name: Guiglelmo BC Hansen Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198205558747/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): BUILDΞRSHΞD#5424

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. One was for LTAP and the other for RDM, both have been appealed and removed. Other than that, I have a clean slate.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week and 14 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I used to be a Senior Administrator(Equivalent to Super Administrator on here) on an old PurgeRP server from Defcon Gaming a couple years back. I staffed on that server for 2 years. To clarify what PurgeRP is, it is basically DarkRP with a purge every 30 minutes. Fun fact, the old server had more rules than this one!

Prata, Squiddy.

Both were server managers, higher than me. Both remember me fondly.
Also, I used to be known as Buildershed in that community and will still be known as Buildershed everywhere else.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Time (US & CA)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? On Weekdays, usually 5-10 PM. For Wednesday, It is 2:30-3:30 PM then 5:00-10:00PM. Weekends, it's all day.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would love to staff for AtomicRP because I love the server. I love the server for its chill player base and players and everyone, including staff, actually cares about the server being fun for all. Back in the day when I used to staff for the old server, there were a lot of players that would just complain about the littlest of junk and I don't see that here. To be completely honest, players who complain about everything ruin the fun for the server just as much as the players who prop block spawn and become the server's equivalent to ISIS (Mass RDM kings).

My other reason for why I would love to staff is to ensure the server does not die like the old one I used to play on. I have witnessed an RP server die multiple times and for the same to happen to this server is something I would not want to see. I became staff way too late in the old server's life span to reach a position where I can do something about it though I did make good ideas to resurrect the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted onto the Staff Team for my skills at the job. As mentioned prior, I used to be a Senior Administrator, just below a server manager, on the old server and I knew the rules from the inside out. Most of the rules were common sense and basic rules every DarkRP server had and with the fact, the rules between the two are not that different (in fact, this server has fewer rules), I feel I have more than enough knowledge of the basic rules to be staff.

Also, I think the fact I made that Quizlet shows that I know the rules too.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1 I like the app but I don’t know how some people might take that ISIS joke not gonna lie. Has prior experience and seems determined. A much better improvement from your last application, good job man.

+1
+ Prior Experience
+ Good app
+ Seems to have a understanding of the rules

Best of luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to funkshway#5309 to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Tungsten#7445 to schedule your training!