Aug 29, 2022
Username: ChubbsDaGoat

◈ Your In-Game Name: ChubbsDaGoat

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dgggggg/

Your Age: 19

Your Discord Tag: Blake1of5#3200

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was banned for staff abuse last year. I took $2,000,000 to remove a class 3 warn. The warn was nearly expired so at the time I didn't think It would matter. I now understand the importance of the systems in place to accurately punish rulebreaking in the server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 2d 12h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a Sadmin on KuramaRP run by a friend of mine. it was a small darkrp server many years ago. I wouldn't consider it experience as i was young and irresponsible. I staffed for a few months.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Nighttime midnight-3/4

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I miss being a staff on this server. I just got a new pc and would love to assume my old position. I love helping people and removing toxicity from a game ive loved for so many years. Garrys mod is one of my favorite games ive ever played, and id love to spend lots of time on it now that i'm able. Atomic is one of the few popular darkrp servers left, and i want to be a key part of it. I want to help the server run more smoothly. My best moments on atomic were the times spent being staff. I love meeting new people and assisting them each and every time I took a ticket. More than anything I want to show the staff that i once knew that i'm not as shallow as I was back then. I hope to be a positive energy in each player/staff's day that i come across. games in general have become more and more toxic as time has passed. I want to help to be the reason atomic feels like a safe space from the hatred and toxicity that has become so common nowadays. I cannot think of much more to say. Atomic is a great server and I want to be a reason it keeps growing and being fun for people every day.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I am an active player who already knows most of the rules, seldom any new ones since i've been gone. I will be a great addition to the server because of my knowledge of the gmod engine and my knowledge of the staff systems. I take pride in what i do, especially things that i care about. Atomic is one of the final great darkrp servers left on a game that is not what it once was. I want to protect the community of darkrp, and garrys mod in general, from toxicity. Training me should be extremely easy because of my previous experience on Atomic. I am a kind person who will treat every person I come across with the respect they deserve. I will never let emotions get in the way of my duties. I have tough skin and will react in a professional way, no matter the situation. I truly believe I can help Atomic's staff team maintain their professional yet caring image among the players. I can guarantee that I will do lots of tickets, when needed, as efficiently as possible. In my previous experience as a staff member I took lots and lots of tickets. I'm not sure if this is shared among the other staff, but I absolutely loved taking tickets. I should also be accepted because of my true passion and love for the server. I've put many hours into this server and loved every moment. If I am accepted I will do everything in my power to make others' experiences as great as mine.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I regret the decision i made in the past. I didn't realize how much i would miss this community after i was banned and my staff position revoked. I love this server and the people i once knew so well. I met people i would truly consider friends of mine. I miss having that in my life. I will never take this community for granted again if i'm given the trust that i once had. I truly understand if this gets denied, but please read understand how much this means and how regretful i am. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
-1 Would like more on the "Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team" Your answer comprised of mostly just saying you enjoy the game and want an old position, but nothing more. Would like to know what you want to do for the server, maybe helping people. Once fixed (if happens) reply to this message and I will re-review.
+1 after being changed.

Last edited:
-1 Would like more on the "Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team" Your answer comprised of mostly just saying you enjoy the game and want an old position, but nothing more. Would like to know what you want to do for the server, maybe helping people. Once fixed (if happens) reply to this message and I will re-review.
Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? (Continued) : I miss being a staff on this server. I just got a new pc and would love to assume my old position. I love helping people and removing toxicity from a game ive loved for so many years. Garrys mod is one of my favorite games ive ever played, and id love to spend lots of time on it now that i'm able. Atomic is one of the few popular darkrp servers left, and i want to be a key part of it. I want to help the server run more smoothly. My best moments on atomic were the times spent being staff. I love meeting new people and assisting them each and every time I took a ticket. More than anything I want to show the staff that i once knew that i'm not as shallow as I was back then. I hope to be a positive energy in each player/staff's day that i come across. games in general have become more and more toxic as time has passed. I want to help to be the reason atomic feels like a safe space from the hatred and toxicity that has become so common nowadays. I cannot think of much more to say. Atomic is a great server and I want to be a reason it keeps growing and being fun for people every day.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? (Continued) : I miss being a staff on this server. I just got a new pc and would love to assume my old position. I love helping people and removing toxicity from a game ive loved for so many years. Garrys mod is one of my favorite games ive ever played, and id love to spend lots of time on it now that i'm able. Atomic is one of the few popular darkrp servers left, and i want to be a key part of it. I want to help the server run more smoothly. My best moments on atomic were the times spent being staff. I love meeting new people and assisting them each and every time I took a ticket. More than anything I want to show the staff that i once knew that i'm not as shallow as I was back then. I hope to be a positive energy in each player/staff's day that i come across. games in general have become more and more toxic as time has passed. I want to help to be the reason atomic feels like a safe space from the hatred and toxicity that has become so common nowadays. I cannot think of much more to say. Atomic is a great server and I want to be a reason it keeps growing and being fun for people every day.
Edit the application.

I need more information on the abuse that happened before I give my vote.

+\-

I saw the player online for the first time yesterday and I am on quite frequently. I could absolutely be blind or the player just got back into the server very recently. I haven’t been able to form an opinion on the player (which means you’re not in sits, so that’s a positive). I will change my vote when elaborated further

Good application though!

I need more information on the abuse that happened before I give my vote.

+\-

I saw the player online for the first time yesterday and I am on quite frequently. I could absolutely be blind or the player just got back into the server very recently. I haven’t been able to form an opinion on the player (which means you’re not in sits, so that’s a positive). I will change my vote when elaborated further

Good application though!
Hi Smokey! My first time staffing I took 2m cash to remove a class 3 warn from a player i was partied with. I will edit my post to include more detail. Thank you for your time <3

+1 MF toke so many tickets in his 1st time staffing here, and I think he'll do it again.
Thank you for your faith BigHead! I plan on taking what happened last time and learning from it. I appreciate that you remember me from quite a long time ago as well. <3