Denied Cleric Staff Application

Cleric

User
Feb 28, 2022
Username: Cleric

◈ Your In-Game Name: Cleric

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001855922/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19

Your Discord (with tag): Cleric#4676

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 7h 6m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
in the past I've staffed on 2 when I was a sophomore in hs. the servers which were Cosmic Networks and Euphoria Networks. I was a moderator on both, and I still have contacts with most of the community including the owner of euphoria networks

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? id be more on duing nights and early mornings

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I used to have a ton of fun staffing on servers. it took me awhile to get back into gmod but finding atomic was a really neat find since the community and content of the server fits servers that i used to play on. I've been able to build myself into the community as much as I can, and I can say that it's a server I would thoroughly enjoy staffing on.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'll be pretty eager to take sits and to help people in need. I'm motivated to include myself deeper into the community and commit myself to the staff team

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1
+Seems mature
+Has Experience staffing
+Good playtime with no warns
+Seems dedicated

- could have put a little more effort into the app
However Good luck!!!!

+1
+ Prior experience
+ Good time
+ Seems dedicated
- Not much effort in the app

Best of luck!

-1 no effort in the app, and some spelling mistakes.. kind of show's you did it in a rush and didn't look it over.

Application Denied
Unfortunately, your application is being denied.
If you have any questions/concerns about your application and why it's being denied you may reach out to me on discord @ Ya Ming Gotcha#9941.