Denied Clorox Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clorox

User
Jun 8, 2023
Username: Clorox

◈ Your In-Game Name: Clorox

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198323443187

Your Age: 22

Your Discord Tag: Clorox#6035

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 47

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
6 years Founder/ Community Manager role on Zyren Gaming https://zyren.phy.sx/
Experience in mlogs, blogs, sh_reports, ulx, xadmi, Sam menu and binds for quick responses. Ann that one of the main contacts is missclick who is a staff member on atomic and was a staff on zyren gaming.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? +1GMT UK TIME

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Around All Day

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? would like to share my great knowledge and experience with staffing, as i enjoyed playing on this server vastly. I believe for every good server there must be a strong staff team that enforces the rules to improve the players experience and so that more players would want to return and play.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be accepted as i want to make this server even better by improving the experience for the people. I hope you consider my application and please do ask me if you have any questions. Thank You!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

He is currently banned

Although you say you have experience which is nice but I’d like to see more effort in the last 2 questions.

Last edited:
-/+

Although you say you have experience which is nice but I’d like to see more effort in the last 2 questions.
Thank you for your response, i couldnt really think of anything but if you want we could have a chat to get to know each other more :)

-/+
I've been taking tickets from/about this man all day today and I've gathered a few things:

He is actively a troll - He loves pushing the boundaries of rules and players
however
He also seems pretty knowledgeable about the rules and 6/10 respectful to current staff
However Id like to see him put a bit more effort into his application before hes accepted IMO

-/+
I've been taking tickets from/about this man all day today and I've gathered a few things:

He is actively a troll - He loves pushing the boundaries of rules and players
however
He also seems pretty knowledgeable about the rules and 6/10 respectful to current staff
However Id like to see him put a bit more effort into his application before hes accepted IMO
I havent recieved a single warning because i havent broken any rules, for most cases i always have recordings to catch many of the rule breakers who think they can get away with anything. Im sorry you think im a troll, i understand you were annoyed by the vast amount of tickets i made against people, but they are mainly for good cause and is always backed with evidence.

I havent recieved a single warning because i havent broken any rules, for most cases i always have recordings to catch many of the rule breakers who think they can get away with anything. Im sorry you think im a troll, i understand you were annoyed by the vast amount of tickets i made against people, but they are mainly for good cause and is always backed with evidence.
Oh no absolutely! Being a troll does not inherently make you a rule breaker, as I stated
" He loves pushing the boundaries of rules and players "
I had several tickets about you, several from you, and many where you and Missclick decided to come chime in and talk over me, or otherwise intentionally stir the pot in almost every interaction I had with you.
I wouldn't say any of my experiences with you were bad experiences but I also don't think that kind of behavior is very befitting of someone applying for staff either.
Thus - why I gave a neutral vote. I do believe that if you're given the opportunity to do better that you likely will, but I do also believe it to be a risk as well.
Regardless, as stated in my original comment, I am neutral on this app but wanted to make sure that all information and my feelings on the matter were heard and taken into consideration! Good luck on your application! 💙

Edit:
I'd also like to add that recording your sessions is a bonus if you do get staff as recordings can be very important, so thumbs up to you with that as well!

You show no effort that you want to be apart of this team, your experience is good but its not all we want.
Please write more for the last 2 questions

With all the respect i was shocked by your accusations about me harassing a guy for putting multiple hits on him even though i only put one. You kept defending the other guy even though the other admin repeatedly told him you cant base as a fbi agent, and he still based next to us. Then you kept defending him and after you gave him a 10 min lecture, he didn't listen to you and still insisted on basing next to us, not only that but he nlr'd over 5 times, rdm'd me and he didnt recieve any warning and instead you call me a troll, please explain this because i dont think you follow
Oh no absolutely! Being a troll does not inherently make you a rule breaker, as I stated
" He loves pushing the boundaries of rules and players "
I had several tickets about you, several from you, and many where you and Missclick decided to come chime in and talk over me, or otherwise intentionally stir the pot in almost every interaction I had with you.
I wouldn't say any of my experiences with you were bad experiences but I also don't think that kind of behavior is very befitting of someone applying for staff either.
Thus - why I gave a neutral vote. I do believe that if you're given the opportunity to do better that you likely will, but I do also believe it to be a risk as well.
Regardless, as stated in my original comment, I am neutral on this app but wanted to make sure that all information and my feelings on the matter were heard and taken into consideration! Good luck on your application! 💙

Edit:
I'd also like to add that recording your sessions is a bonus if you do get staff as recordings can be very important, so thumbs up to you with that as well!
With all the respect i was shocked by your accusations about me harassing a guy for putting multiple hits on him even though i only put one. You kept defending the other guy even though the other admin repeatedly told him you cant base as a fbi agent, and he still based next to us. Then you kept defending him and after you gave him a 10 min lecture, he didn't listen to you and still insisted on basing next to us, not only that but he nlr'd over 5 times, rdm'd me and he didnt recieve any warning and instead you call me a troll.

-1 From my time jumping on the server every so often, along with being more active in the past this player hasn't shown staffing qualities that is expected. They are knowledgeable of the rule base and have great experience. But alike others, they have slightly gathered a rep for being a "Rule Karen" or a minge. It usually flops between those two, leaning heavily into either side. I don't think that type of behavior is befitting of staff, and I feel that from my experience as one, there needs to be improvement that is represented in action rather than what they voice. Taking steps to show positive behavior in the community (Discord or Forums) is easily the best first step this player can make in improving. Along with that I would put forth more of an effort into your app, look at other examples Accepted Staff Applications( CLICK ME ) as they are very helpful at understanding the expectations of an app. Best of luck!

-1 From my time jumping on the server every so often, along with being more active in the past this player hasn't shown staffing qualities that is expected. They are knowledgeable of the rule base and have great experience. But alike others, they have slightly gathered a rep for being a "Rule Karen" or a minge. It usually flops between those two, leaning heavily into either side. I don't think that type of behavior is befitting of staff, and I feel that from my experience as one, there needs to be improvement that is represented in action rather than what they voice. Taking steps to show positive behavior in the community (Discord or Forums) is easily the best first step this player can make in improving. Along with that I would put forth more of an effort into your app, look at other examples Accepted Staff Applications( CLICK ME ) as they are very helpful at understanding the expectations of an app. Best of luck!
I appreciate your comment, i hope you get to know me more because im very friendly and hopefully you dont think im a karen, lol!

With all the respect i was shocked by your accusations about me harassing a guy for putting multiple hits on him even though i only put one. You kept defending the other guy even though the other admin repeatedly told him you cant base as a fbi agent, and he still based next to us. Then you kept defending him and after you gave him a 10 min lecture, he didn't listen to you and still insisted on basing next to us, not only that but he nlr'd over 5 times, rdm'd me and he didnt recieve any warning and instead you call me a troll, please explain this because i dont think you follow

With all the respect i was shocked by your accusations about me harassing a guy for putting multiple hits on him even though i only put one. You kept defending the other guy even though the other admin repeatedly told him you cant base as a fbi agent, and he still based next to us. Then you kept defending him and after you gave him a 10 min lecture, he didn't listen to you and still insisted on basing next to us, not only that but he nlr'd over 5 times, rdm'd me and he didnt recieve any warning and instead you call me a troll.
I'm not going to have an argument with you on your staff application as this just isnt the place to discuss this - But it seems to me that you misunderstood when I said you needed to stop harassing the guy. I never said "multiple hits" on him, simply that you were repeated doing RP actions. What ever happened after that point with other staff is between you and that staff. I'm sorry if you dont feel I've accurately represented you, but I wont be changing my vote to anything more positive any time soon. I apologize if that isnt what you want to hear. If you really do have an issue with anything I've said or any sits that happened with me today please absolutely feel free to bring them up in the proper forum or to a higher staff, this just isnt the place for it. I hope your time on Atomic can be a better one, despite our interactions/my own feelings!

I'm not going to have an argument with you on your staff application as this just isnt the place to discuss this - But it seems to me that you misunderstood when I said you needed to stop harassing the guy. I never said "multiple hits" on him, simply that you were repeated doing RP actions. What ever happened after that point with other staff is between you and that staff. I'm sorry if you dont feel I've accurately represented you, but I wont be changing my vote to anything more positive any time soon. I apologize if that isnt what you want to hear. If you really do have an issue with anything I've said or any sits that happened with me today please absolutely feel free to bring them up in the proper forum or to a higher staff, this just isnt the place for it. I hope your time on Atomic can be a better one, despite our interactions/my own feelings!
I got banned because of using an alt because my dumb brother got banned ages ago on this server using his account. Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.