Denied CockWithDownSyndrome Staff Application

CockWithDownSyndrome

User
Apr 26, 2023
Username: CockWithDownSyndrome

◈ Your In-Game Name: CockWithDownSyndrome

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198277058791/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Stuff#2636

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Banned twice for RDM
1 warn for prop block (accident)
4 warns for RDM (mostly accidental)
1 warn for ARDM

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day, 18 hours, 30 minutes, 5 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? UTC/GMT +1

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 18:00-01:30 weekdays, 16:00-20:00 or 20:00-03:00

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because after having many interactions with mods and spending quality time with the AtomicRP community, I understand that Staff are the backbone of the success or the server and vital to keeping the AtomicRP fun and exciting.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team due to my emotional maturity and lack of prejudice or bias towards people in the AtomicRP community on any basis. I have a good grasp on the workings and society of AtomicRP and have experienced different sides of the community in different ways. I always strive to great an enjoyable atmosphere within AtomicRP and I fully understand the importance of staff in this. I have well over one thousand hours on Garry's Mod, I have lots of experience with different aspects of Gmod gameplay as well, specifically DarkRP. I have spent lots of time playing Gmod and it holds a very special place in my heart. I have lots of passion towards this game and I feel like its my duty to keep AtomicRP a fun, safe and enticing environment as it has been the most enjoyable servers for me to play on, and I am ready to fully commit to this role. I want to give everyone, new or veteran, the best experience I can create. I am mature and take staffing roles very seriously.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I want to say that my previous actions such as RDM and prop block do not reflect on who I am, a lot of these were accidents but I am mature enough to understand that these are still my actions and I am responsible for them. But these will not affect my ability to staff on this server. I will take every action I do with complete professionalism, as well as keeping things fun( I will not be a downer and will try to make everything I do beneficial to everyone). I believe everyone deserves a chance and i hope you will give me a chance at this despite my past convictions. I promise you my complete loyalty and devotion to this role, I assure you that I will not let you down or let any prior experiences conflict with my duties as Mod. Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I aspire to join the AtomicRP Staff Team soon.

-1 recent experience with you was really toxic over your misunderstanding of a rule , and then you proceeded to be rude and mock the player that reported you, doubt you would be able to maintain maturity during sits.

-1 recent experience with you was really toxic over your misunderstanding of a rule , and then you proceeded to be rude and mock the player that reported you, doubt you would be able to maintain maturity during sits.
4 days ago. i recently found new meaning in life. im a chnaged man

+/-

Pretty good application and has well-thought-out answers, but I also believe that you could benefit from a little more playtime on the server given the past prior offenses (which I appreciate and respect your honesty in disclosing) as well as the interaction that @ryze is describing as well as continuing to digest Atomic's particular guidelines and rules. Good luck!

+/-

Pretty good application and has well-thought-out answers, but I also believe that you could benefit from a little more playtime on the server given the past prior offenses (which I appreciate and respect your honesty in disclosing) as well as the interaction that @ryze is describing as well as continuing to digest Atomic's particular guidelines and rules. Good luck!
Thank you this is very much appreciated and I will definitely take this onboard :)

-1, I have not interacted with you personally but I have seen the behavior you have put forward and agree with everything Ryze said. I don't think you would be able to put the maturity forth inside sits. I would take some more time and show a change in behavior towards people and the staff that witness it. Good Luck though

-1, I have not interacted with you personally but I have seen the behavior you have put forward and agree with everything Ryze said. I don't think you would be able to put the maturity forth inside sits. I would take some more time and show a change in behavior towards people and the staff that witness it. Good Luck though
I think its unfair to judge someone's behaviour on something someone else as said. you yourself just said you have not interacted with me?

Multiple warns for only 1-2 days of playtime, and saying "4 days ago. I recently found new meaning in life. I'm a changed man" doesn't help your case. You were still warned, at least one being recently. You're also slowly starting to become argumentative in the responses to your application.

-1 the replys u are giving to -1 are unprofessional and show you aren't fit for staffing

Multiple warns for only 1-2 days of playtime, and saying "4 days ago. I recently found new meaning in life. I'm a changed man" doesn't help your case. You were still warned, at least one being recently. You're also slowly starting to become argumentative in the responses to your application.
I am really disappointed to hear that my responses have come across as argumentative. I assure you that was not my intention but i am sorry for how it came across and how I worded some responses. It did not intend the "changed man" comment as anything more than a slight joke with no weight or anything I hope that this did not cause anyone to believe I was mocking ryze in any way.

Application Denied
Based on your current warnings, we have decided not to continue with the interview process.
Thanks for making a application, you may reapply for a Atomic Networks staff position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.
We recommend consulting the enforcement guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/