Accepted Coles Trolleyzz Staff Application

Coles Trolleyzz

TMod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Jul 6, 2021
Land Down Under
Username: Coles Trolleyzz

◈ Your In-Game Name: Coles Trolleyzz

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198975744967/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Nathan!?!!#3700

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Yes RDM x2, They are from a few weeks ago. One warning was from me thinking someone shot me as it looked like he did. And I can't remember what happened with the other warning.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days, 6 hours, 49 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
SmokesServers Moderator (2/3 months)
Riverside Roleplay Moderator (1 months) left came back Got Moderator again for (2 months)
HorizonRP Admin (6 months)

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? AEDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually on from 12pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to apply to be a staff member as I have previous staffing experience. When I play on the server is sometimes ruined by people who don't know the rules. I really want to help people who don't know what they're doing. I am not applying for any special perks but applying to help people and stop the people who ruin people's roleplay experience. Being a member of atomic was great and I want to show my support to the server. I have some skills that may help a lot with the staff team, for example, Communication Teamwork, Activity, Maturity, Dedicated, Responsibility, I want to show as much support as I can and help the players of atomic. I am very active most time. I have dealt with over 100 cases of RDM, NLR, LTAP, I am very falimiler with the admin logs and commands. And I drive to learn new things every day. I want to learn what and how the staff team does and learn their every move to improve myself as a staff member. I want to show everyone how dedicated I am as a member of staff. And to let everyone have an amazing time on this amazing server!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted as I have Experience in Staffing. and the skills I listed above. Staffing is a really huge thing to me and I am a very dedicated person. If to be accepted I want to learn everything I need to and learn new things. I really want to show my support to the team and try my best to help everyone. I am sometimes on when no staff is on so I feel that may be a really good chance to help the server out! I am a VIP+ And want to show more and more support to all of the members of staff. I have read the rules a few times and will re-read them after making this application. Becoming a staff member on atomic would be like a dream come true as I have had a decent break from Garry's mod and so I want to get back into all of it. I have dealt with a bunch of staff cases including RDM, NLR, LTAP, ARDM, and just lots more. I hope you guys could consider me cheers! (I am also applying as it seems that there is only 1 staff member on around 3 pm for me so it would also maybe take some pressure off the other staff member!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Hey, so my name is Nathan, I am from Australia (Land Down Under) I'm 16 I have taken a huge break from Garry's mod and wanna get back into it. I have over 700+ hours on Garry's mod. I basically got no life at all and tend to be home for most of it. Basically, I'm trying to get into coding and get a full-time job around here pretty hard if I say. But yea that's all iv got,

Last edited:
+1 Good application but I still think you should spend some more time on the server getting to know the ins and outs of the community and rules.

+1

+ One of the best apps I have seen in a while, good on ya
+ Has experience
+ Mature

- Never seen you before
- low hours

>Seems dedicated and with his prior experience, I think he might be a good pick | Deserves and interview ( GOOD LUCK! )

+1

+ One of the best apps I have seen in a while, good on ya
+ Has experience
+ Mature

- Never seen you before
- low hours

>Seems dedicated and with his prior experience, I think he might be a good pick | Deserves and interview ( GOOD LUCK! )
Hey man Cheers! I do think iv ran into you once or twice i could be wrong. But apperciate it.

+1 While I dislike seeing someone say one of their warns is false without trying to appeal it. The application itself is rather great in its effort put into it. The previous staff experience is what bumps it from a neutral for me to a plus. Just make sure to get lots more playtime.

+/-
+ Staffed on another darkrp server
- No playtime
- Didn’t explain himself on warns
+ Big Big Paragraphs