ComradeCheesey

User
Mar 25, 2021
Your In-Game Name: ComradeCheesey

Steam Name: ComradeCheesey

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/id/aidanmarks/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: ComradeCheesey#5911

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes they are.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes. I have been warned for RDM by TKT Doubt.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 1d 9h 42m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes. I have read through them twice already I plan on going back through It after I'm done with my staff application.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes I use it 99% of the time on very rare occasions will I not use it for example if a family member walks in or if I'm just waking up.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I do. I was once an admin on a server called SmokesRP. I had jumped from Trial Moderator, Moderator to Admin. I was also a Trial Mod on a server, But unfortunately I can't remember what the server was called.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No I haven't but I do tend to talk to Koda or ZimpsE for a little bit while they are on I feel that i have made a pretty good friendship with them, most the time they are on duty though so I try not to interfere with that.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I do have experience with BLogs but I'm new to SAM and AWarn3.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to help out this wonderful community and make it fun as possible for all new coming players and other players. I don't want them to come on the server and see people breaking rules and thinking its a normal thing for the server. I want them to actually experience how fun and amazing this community really is so that they can also hopefully join this wonderful community.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I think I should be accepted onto the staff team because I have recently seen a lot of times where there aren't any staff on for a good while and I have experienced many rule breakers during the time of those events such as today a guy prop blocked spawn for a good while before Shepherd and REMMUS got on to deal with it, there has also been times where there are no staff on late at night, for example a few nights ago I was on and there were rulebreakers everywhere for a solid hour to an hour and a half. I also think I should be accepted for my experience with staff previously and there has been many times when I'm on when there's no staff. Whether I'm accepted

Only time I recall seeing you is today. I am on usually so not sure if were in different times. But I think I will have to go with a -/+ for now. Maybe that will change if I keep seeing you.

Only time I recall seeing you is today. I am on usually so not sure if were in different times. But I think I will have to go with a -/+ for now. Maybe that will change if I keep seeing you.
Thank you for letting me know what you think I have seen you a little more times than just today but maybe me and you can get to know each other more as we play!

+1
Have not really seen you much but I do like your App man, looks like you put effort into it. Oh and "REMMUS" LMFAO, that is REMMAHS new name. Good Luck on The Application!

Your In-Game Name: ComradeCheesey

Steam Name: ComradeCheesey

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/id/aidanmarks/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: ComradeCheesey#5911

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes they are.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes. I have been warned for RDM by TKT Doubt.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 1d 9h 42m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes. I have read through them twice already I plan on going back through It after I'm done with my staff application.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes I use it 99% of the time on very rare occasions will I not use it for example if a family member walks in or if I'm just waking up.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I do. I was once an admin on a server called SmokesRP. I had jumped from Trial Moderator, Moderator to Admin. I was also a Trial Mod on a server, But unfortunately I can't remember what the server was called.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No I haven't but I do tend to talk to Koda or ZimpsE for a little bit while they are on I feel that i have made a pretty good friendship with them, most the time they are on duty though so I try not to interfere with that.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I do have experience with BLogs but I'm new to SAM and AWarn3.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to help out this wonderful community and make it fun as possible for all new coming players and other players. I don't want them to come on the server and see people breaking rules and thinking its a normal thing for the server. I want them to actually experience how fun and amazing this community really is so that they can also hopefully join this wonderful community.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I think I should be accepted onto the staff team because I have recently seen a lot of times where there aren't any staff on for a good while and I have experienced many rule breakers during the time of those events such as today a guy prop blocked spawn for a good while before Shepherd and REMMUS got on to deal with it, there has also been times where there are no staff on late at night, for example a few nights ago I was on and there were rulebreakers everywhere for a solid hour to an hour and a half. I also think I should be accepted for my experience with staff previously and there has been many times when I'm on when there's no staff. Whether I'm accepted
-1, I’ve only ever had bad experiences with you and have only seen you twice, and both times you were trying to raid PD as a pizza chef

-1, I’ve only ever had bad experiences with you and have only seen you twice, and both times you were trying to raid PD as a pizza chef
I wasn't necessarily trying to raid the PD I was going in there and rooting the raider on though because the mayor made some weird law I can't remember what it was, but thank you for telling me what you think ill take what you said and try and improve.