Denied conga conga Staff Application

conga conga

User
Jan 8, 2023
Username: conga conga

◈ Your In-Game Name: xxhotdogisoldxx

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198359365600/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: xxhotdogisoldxx#8487

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I would like to start off with 3 hate speech warns. The reason for these warns is because I was being stupid and made the wrong decisions. By allowing my friend to get on my pc on 2/28/2022 and he typed very bad things. However the other 2 was me being immature and stupid thinking that was okay until I learnt that it wasn't okay to say that. I finally learnt that I should read the rules and I did so now I haven't committed any rule breaking. The ban that I have is for hate speech which was before I learnt I should read the rules. And all my warns are expired.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days 19hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? NA EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Day into late night I usually sleep until abt 3 in the after noon.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think that I should be apart of the staff team because. I have a lot of experience with atomic and its staff. I do not like the way some of the staff in the past haven't listened to any reports people have made and I want to be there for the community when it needs it.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think that I should be accepted because I feel for the people in the community when they get ignored. And I want to help those people when they need it most.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team + a lot of hate speech.

-1 You just a few minutes ago in VC were skirting around the n word towards someone, I've heard you say it before but have no proof, also you have the previous warns, this seems to be common behavior from you. Definitely a hard no.