Cookiee

User
Mar 15, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Cookiee

Steam Name: hxdi

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hxdi

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: hxdi#0953

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No. However, my discord name is the same as my In-Game Name in the discord server.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No I have not.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 1 day 22 hours so far

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I have.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I do.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes I do. I have been co-owner on a server and mod/admin on a couple others. My most recent time was about a year ago then I quit gmod after that but still have full knowledge of DarkRP. The only server name I remember that I was staff on was CosmicNetworks.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Yes I have by noetic.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I have experience with all three.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I would like to be apart of AtomicRP's staff team because I am able to contribute a lot to the community with my expertise and experience. I first logged onto the server looking for a new server to constantly play on and after a few tries, I found AtomicRP. It feels like there is an actual community on this server whether it be among players, among staff, or among everybody. I have looked over the rules many times and not had many troubles. I am always capable of reciting rules and information to help others whenever needed. My availability is also very flexible. I am not going to school currently, so it isn't holding me back. I'm able to stay up very late at night when the server gets chaotic and do my best among others to contain the chaos.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? As stated previously, I am able to be on the server for many hours everyday. I don't have else going on, therefore I'm able to get on if not already on if tickets are piled up or if needed. I am very respectful towards the community and know how to keep my chill. I haven't had any trouble with any of the staff members, and only a very few amount of people (3 max) have a "problem" with me. I enjoy helping out a community I see fit for me and that is in need of staff. My knowledge of the rules is also a positive.

+1
- Young but respects rules
- Fun to rp with
- Has helped others with rules
-Spends a lot of time on the server and has a presence

-1, left game immediately after I successfully raided him to deny me printers
I was running around and my game decided to crash. When loading back up, my whole computer froze forcing me to restart my computer manually, got the death blue screen, but now I'm back. I apologize for the incident.

+1
Have interacted with this guy a lot, he seems like a really cool guys and I never had a problem with him. Great app too!
Good Luck man.

Your In-Game Name: Cookiee

Steam Name: hxdi

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hxdi

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: hxdi#0953

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No. However, my discord name is the same as my In-Game Name in the discord server.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No I have not.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 1 day 22 hours so far

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I have.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I do.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes I do. I have been co-owner on a server and mod/admin on a couple others. My most recent time was about a year ago then I quit gmod after that but still have full knowledge of DarkRP. The only server name I remember that I was staff on was CosmicNetworks.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Yes I have by noetic.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I have experience with all three.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I would like to be apart of AtomicRP's staff team because I am able to contribute a lot to the community with my expertise and experience. I first logged onto the server looking for a new server to constantly play on and after a few tries, I found AtomicRP. It feels like there is an actual community on this server whether it be among players, among staff, or among everybody. I have looked over the rules many times and not had many troubles. I am always capable of reciting rules and information to help others whenever needed. My availability is also very flexible. I am not going to school currently, so it isn't holding me back. I'm able to stay up very late at night when the server gets chaotic and do my best among others to contain the chaos.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? As stated previously, I am able to be on the server for many hours everyday. I don't have else going on, therefore I'm able to get on if not already on if tickets are piled up or if needed. I am very respectful towards the community and know how to keep my chill. I haven't had any trouble with any of the staff members, and only a very few amount of people (3 max) have a "problem" with me. I enjoy helping out a community I see fit for me and that is in need of staff. My knowledge of the rules is also a positive.
+1, really good at the game, funny and generally gaming.