Jun 14, 2022
Username: Copdawg

◈ Your In-Game Name: cop dog

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/imcopdog/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): ilikegames#1603

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i had some for rdm which were missclicks and one with mistaked identity from far away i think

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3w 6d 15h 53m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? greenwich mean time/European western time/british summer time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? im usually on from 3pm to like 9pm but i pull allnighters allot

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i want to help make atomic better since i see lots of people not getting their needs met i wanna do my part for the server thats givven me 4 weeks of fun and i wanna expand what i can do with the perks of this

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? im not really sure as a british person i could bring some diversity to the staff team i can guarantee that i will be as impartial as possible and will never abuse power

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. hope you accept me! whoever sees this i hope u have a good day btw in a few weeks i will have exams so i will spend slightly less time on atomic

Not a lot of effort on this app. You have a good amount of playtime and you do usually help out, but you didn't really tell us a whole lot about you.​

Application Denied
Your application did not display the level of effort required to be accepted for interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​