Cope

Steam Name:
Cope

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:175333975

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
Cope#0071

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for?
No, I have never been warned, kicked, or banned from any Atomic Servers.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
3 Days, 15 Hours, 41 minutes (at the time of typing this)

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have read through the rules thoroughly, and understand them.

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook?
Yes, I have as will I continue to read it.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I have a microphone and there isn't a time where I am not using it, unless Garry's Mod messes with my microphone and people can't hear me clearly.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I want to be apart of this staff team for a few reasons. My first reason is, the community on Atomic RP is amazing. There are so many nice people to talk to and become friends with. When I first started playing Garry's Mod I used to no-life a older server that shut down a few years ago. And it took me years to find a server that has a community this fun to play with. My second reason is, when I used to no-life that server I was too young to become an admin, but now that I am able to support and help out a community this wonderful, I wouldn't pass up the chance. My Third reason I want to become admin is the staff team. One of the first encounters with a staff on this server was great. We had a nice talk and it was very pleasing to join a server for the first time in a while and be greeted with that. I would love to be able to do that with new members of Atomic RP.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I feel I should be accepted onto the staff team because, I love the Atomic DRP community and would love even more to be able to help out the server as much as I can, in any way. I know what to expect when it come to the Garry's Mod community and understand the minges and toxic players, with that said I know how to keep my cool and deal with whatever is thrown at me. I feel I could bring a lot to the Atomic staff team, not just doing staff duties, but also bringing ideas to the team to even better the server in many ways. The last and final thing I want to say is how I feel I will always give my all to the Atomic DRP server.

Thank you for reading over my application, and I hope I can soon be helping the community.

+/- from me for now. I haven't personally seen you around that much and I haven't had too many interactions with you, so I don't know who you really are as a person yet. The application you made was decent and I feel like you might make a good staff member if given the opportunity. I'd just like to see you around on the server more. Best of luck to you

+/- from me for now. I haven't personally seen you around that much and I haven't had too many interactions with you, so I don't know who you really are as a person yet. The application you made was decent and I feel like you might make a good staff member if given the opportunity. I'd just like to see you around on the server more. Best of luck to you
Thank you very much, and I try my best to be on the server a lot, but when I'm on its usually late night/early early morning. But I will try my best to make it on more often.

+1 From me. You are a pretty cool dude, And seem mature, haven't had any sits about you at all. I've heard a lot of good stuff about you too. The application you put in was pretty good and I can see that you actually put a bit of effort into it. Only one thing. Just wish to see you on a bit more, that's all :) . Best of Luck with your Application man!

Have had lots of experiences with Cope and his crew for that I'm giving a +1 but a good scare he understands the rules he doesn't break rules much and when he does I beat his ass for it but yeah he's a chill dude

+/- As of now.
See you around a lot, but haven't interacted much. Our few interactions have been pleasant, however, so you've made a good first impression on me.

I have seen you on a fair amount, I personally haven't had too many sits with you (2 if I recall correctly). You seem to keep yourself out of trouble and I like that. From what I have seen, you have displayed a good knowledge of our rules. My original intent on here was to leave a NUETRAL response, but giving it a little more thought, I cannot give anything other than a-

+1

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days of this message being posted to schedule your interview​

Your In-Game Name:
Cope

Steam Name:
Cope

SteamID:

Your discord name/tag:
Cope#0071

Yes it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for?

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)

Yes, I have a microphone and there isn't a time where I am not using it, unless Garry's Mod messes with my microphone and people can't hear me clearly.

I want to be apart of this staff team for a few reasons. My first reason is, the community on Atomic RP is amazing. There are so many nice people to talk to and become friends with. When I first started playing Garry's Mod I used to no-life a older server that shut down a few years ago. And it took me years to find a server that has a community this fun to play with. My second reason is, when I used to no-life that server I was too young to become an admin, but now that I am able to support and help out a community this wonderful, I wouldn't pass up the chance. My Third reason I want to become admin is the staff team. One of the first encounters with a staff on this server was great. We had a nice talk and it was very pleasing to join a server for the first time in a while and be greeted with that. I would love to be able to do that with new members of Atomic RP.

I feel I should be accepted onto the staff team because, I love the Atomic DRP community and would love even more to be able to help out the server as much as I can, in any way. I know what to expect when it come to the Garry's Mod community and understand the minges and toxic players, with that said I know how to keep my cool and deal with whatever is thrown at me. I feel I could bring a lot to the Atomic staff team, not just doing staff duties, but also bringing ideas to the team to even better the server in many ways. The last and final thing I want to say is how I feel I will always give my all to the Atomic DRP server.

Thank you for reading over my application, and I hope I can soon be helping the community.
Your In-Game Name:
Cope

Steam Name:
Cope

SteamID:

Your discord name/tag:
Cope#0071

Yes it is.

Your In-Game Name:
Cope

Steam Name:
Cope

SteamID:

Your discord name/tag:
Cope#0071

Yes it is.

Your In-Game Name:
Cope

Steam Name:
Cope

SteamID:

Your discord name/tag:
Cope#0071

Yes it is.

Your In-Game Name:
Cope

Steam Name:
Cope

SteamID:

Your discord name/tag:
Cope#0071

Yes it is.

Your In-Game Name:
Cope

Steam Name:
Cope

SteamID:

Your discord name/tag:
Cope#0071

Yes it is.

+1