Denied CornEalius Staff Application

TreeDiddle

User
Jun 21, 2023
Username: CornEalius

◈ Your In-Game Name: treethang

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963117960/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Treetop

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Rdm,Mrdm,Raiscm yall over a year ago. I understand i have racism on my record but i osher you that i have changed in the last year sense that report went on my record at that moment in time i was 14 and just acting out of stupidity and being childish but ive grown and relised racism is not ok and should never be treated lightly

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have accrued a considerable playtime of 1week, 0 hours, and 10 minutes, demonstrating my commitment and active participation in the server.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10 P.M. - 7 A.M.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm interested in working for Atomic for a variety of reasons. One of them is the persistent problem with workers not collecting tickets, which results in really huge problems being neglected and developing into bigger problems. Or problems with huge spawn propblocks or MRDM on smaller servers without staff that cause the whole playerbase to congregate on server 1 or server 2. I always prioritize moving quickly and seeing that all tickets are issued. Additionally, since the creatures you generated are safe on staff, I can stop what I'm doing and take tickets. Additionally, I consider Atomic to be one of the greatest, if not the best, DarkRP or Gmod servers overall. I have had a lot of fantastic talks without encountering any rudeness from the gamers, who are not unpleasant.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Due to my dedication, expertise, and enthusiasm for a level playing field, I think I should be accepted. Gmod's rules are intended to level the playing field for all players. I am confident that I would make a fantastic administrator based on my time spent on DarkRP. I also play when few admins do because, in my experience, many admins grow tired of dealing with tickets all day and kind of call it a night around 3 or 4 in the morning.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

I understand making a new forums account does not surpass the 2 week notice. The reason that i made a new one is because i was logged out of my other one and couldn't find it i kept looking for "treetop25" and did not relise it was "treetop24" because my name is always treetop25 and i am very sorry for making you all angry at my mistake and my intense ins where to just make a forums account that is made with my steam so i could always log in and have no issues.

Last edited:

Creating a new forums account does not surpass the 2 week wait timer to re apply and copying your last 2 previous applications is a big no no. The fact you don’t have the patience to wait the time just shows you don’t have that maturity/patience we look for in future staff there fore until proven other wise.
Your last application

Bro you were already denied.... on two separate applications. No. This doesn't look good for your next app either.

Just double checked the last two answers as well and I'm 98% sure they're also just AI responses....

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Note: This is your last chance to wait the 2 weeks from this point on before applying for staff again, if continued you will be blacklisted from staffing.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/