Denied CornEalius Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeDiddle

User
Jun 21, 2023
Username: CornEalius

◈ Your In-Game Name: TreeDiddle

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963117960/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Treetop

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Rdm, Mr., Raiscm yall more than one year ago. I recognize that I have a history of racism, but I want to assure you that, since the report was entered onto my record a year ago, I have matured and realized that racism is never acceptable and should never be tolerated. At the time, I was 14 years old and behaved foolishly and naively.

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have logged 1W, 5D, 17H, and 3M worth of playing, indicating my dedication and involvement with the server.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12P.M - 8P.M

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? There are several factors that intrigue me in working for Atomic. One of them is the ongoing issue of employees not collecting tickets, which leads to extremely significant issues being disregarded and intensifying. Or issues with large spawn propblocks or MRDM on smaller staffless servers that force the whole playerbase to converge on server 1 or server 2. I always place a high priority on getting places swiftly and sure that all tickets are provided. In addition, I can stop what I'm doing and accept tickets since the creatures you made are safe with the staff. Atomic, in my opinion, is also one of the best DarkRP or Gmod servers overall, if not the best. Without ever experiencing any disrespect from anyone, I've had a lot of wonderful conversations.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel that I have a great commitment to the community and am prepared to invest a large amount of my time to make sure the game is functioning properly and that players are having a good time. I have spent a lot of time on the server. I feel that as a staff member, it will be much simpler for me to assist both new and experienced players with any problems they may have. As a regular player, I already always try to help out where I can, whether it be with fundamental Garry's Mod difficulties or just helping new players understand the game.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

You copied your last Staffing Application.

-1 encouragement of witch hunting does not look good as a staff member nor as a player. I have had multiple encounters with you witch hunting people and being mad disrespectful. Gl

I was watching you and your boys witch hunt a fruit slicer who was minding his business and put a kos line on his fruit stand so he couldn't get it. The staff who took it didn't know what witch hunting was but you guys were mad disrespectful to my group and that guy

I was watching you and your boys witch hunt a fruit slicer who was minding his business and put a kos line on his fruit stand so he couldn't get it. The staff who took it didn't know what witch hunting was but you guys were mad disrespectful to my group and that guy
Bro i was trying to base there and he was on the side walk where i was trying to build and there where higher ups there

Bro i was trying to base there and he was on the side walk where i was trying to build and there where higher ups there
You moved the line once the admin said he wasn't past the line u directly put the line on the player. In my opinion you went out of your way to mess with the guy who was there for almost a hour making smoothies a hard time but I'ma keep my -1 and add that you copied your old staff app. Shows lazyness and shows lack of effort needed to become staff

After that being said I will stop responding to this application have an atomic day

You moved the line once the admin said he wasn't past the line u directly put the line on the player. In my opinion you went out of your way to mess with the guy who was there for almost a hour making smoothies a hard time but I'ma keep my -1 and add that you copied your old staff app. Shows lazyness and shows lack of effort needed to become staff
bro smokey was there i was full in right i owned the building and was just trying to build all the admins told the furiit slicer to move accros the street but he said no i want to be annoying

bro smokey was there i was full in right i owned the building and was just trying to build all the admins told the furiit slicer to move accros the street but he said no i want to be annoying
That was not the case I was there and everything was recorded it was an admin who hasn't been fully informed by the rules to comment on the situation

And for someone trying to become a staff member showing retaliation is kinda childish and immature as well

You did not wait your 2 weeks to apply
You copied your old application
You’re arguing inside your application in a very unprofessional manner

You did not wait your 2 weeks to apply
You copied your old application
You’re arguing inside your application in a very unprofessional manner

i did wait

also i reworded about everything
I cannot tell if there is a miscommunication or you are willingly lying.

-1 You couldn't even wait for the full 2 weeks before applying again.
What's worse, you just lazily copied and pasted your old application. But that's not all, now you're arguing like it's a playground fight on your staff application, totally unprofessional. I've personally witnessed your appalling behavior in-game, harassing other players and making inappropriate advances towards female staff and players. And let's not forget, you've submitted not one, not two, but a ridiculous total of THREE separate staff applications within a span of just 2-3 days. You even went to the extent of creating a whole new forum account and changing your in-game name to try and get away with it. Honestly, I have zero belief in your maturity or suitability for a staff role here, not now and not anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.