CorsairBull Official Staff Application

CorsairBull

TMod on AtomicRP
User
Feb 9, 2021
Your In-Game Name: CorsairBull

Steam Name: CorsairBull

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/CorsairBull/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 20 (about to be 21)

Your discord name/tag: CorsairBull#6024

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes it is

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? yes i have.
I was warned by Gem for the reason of Failbasing ( Game | Class 1)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
I have played on the server for 6 days 21 hours 33 minutes and counting

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes i have, when i first joined the server i took my time at reading all the rules, Till they was change outa the blue and i took time to read those one as well.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
As in How to Write a Proper Warn, Important Staff Commands to Remember, Ways to Get Demoted, And AtomicRP Staff Handbook why yes i have then as it very imported to read ever little detail in order to be a good staff member.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I do own a microphone, and yes i do use it but there are certain cases where i listen to music cause of the luxury of a stereo system.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
VemonRp(Co Owner) Back in the day around 2013 i help the server grow but then stepped down after getting a position at Tango
TangoWorldWideRP(SuperAdmin/Community Staff) Around 2014 to 2017 i joined Tango Rp and moved up the line kind of fast not for my liking but i help out anyway i could till we made a poll to see if we keep the server up or not do to Funding running low and at then end of 2017 we closed the server
EliteGamingRP(Staff Manager) around 2018 i joined my friends server in order to help out on picking Good staff member for the jobs, Not too abusive or power hungry, but also had to train staff on how to use the Custom staff interface, that was handed to me from one of Tango head of Rp
BlizzardRP(Senior Admin) Around 2019 The old Head of Tango Rp made his own server and recruited me to help out as staff was needed, he wanted me to be Addon manager + more but i denied the request as Real life events start to take place and i couldn't be on more then a few hours per day
Derive Gaming(Admin) Around 2020 Till i joined Atomic, I was a admin but the only reason i was admin is cause server name/Community went though many different names and Owner till most recent owner killed the server i had to explore and find a new home and that's where i found AtomicRP
Main Reason of Leaving/Quitting on all these server i use to be staff on is the population gets too low and Funding dries up and at the end of the day that means Closing down the server
Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Sadly I do not, But i do see that around early in the morning for my time there are no staff member online and that's when i see most of all of the RDM/NLR rule breaking happening

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I have great experience with Awarn3 and Blogs, and SAM is a new thing for me but I'm still slowly Understanding it on my free time, reading about it and understanding the uses of it

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
To help out the community at when no one else is on, because having three screens is very helpful when someone calls for a staff member on discord, and with most of all the staff member being in school during the early mornings there are a lot of conflicts that happen and to my eyes i see a lot of people VIP/VIP+ get away with things normally they wouldn't have if a staff member was on.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
As I look at things in two ways, The one who Reported the Crime and the one who did the crime, There are two sides to a story one of them is not the truth and its normally always the one who calls the sit but there are certain occasions where the one who reported the crime is the one who did the crime. As i don't have to be accepted in to staff as the reason im doing this is to help out in the early mornings when all the other staff members are at school and maybe work, but i do know once i do become staff its a different ball park and new/more rules are going to have to be followed. Think of me as a early morning stress relieve of some nice warm coffee that will have you covered till you get on ;)

+1 Great App, I think you would be a great addition to the staff team. In game you seem chill and not a piss baby, good luck on your app my guy.

+1
You seem to have plenty experience, and I haven't had any negative dealings with you.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers 3 Days from this message being posted to schedule an interview.