Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): cruelty#1733

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4d 31m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Randomly mainly during night and pretty much all day.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of the staff team because I want to better the community, make the server more fun for others/new players. Another reason I want to be part of the staff team is because most the time I'm on tickets don't get taken usually about 2 admin on a server that's half full and that's when I'm mainly on so I can help during the night. Another reason is because I've been staff on other games for a couple of years I like being part of a staff team and helping others that need it.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason I should be accepted is because I'm on a lot to help the community. Another reason I want to be staff is because no staff are on when I'm on so I can change that since when no staff are on everyone does things like RDM, prop block, and etc. The last reason I want to be part of the staff team is so that there is more staff on at a time so it would easier for the staff that have to take hundreds of tickets I the span of 20 minutes I want to make their life easier and help people who need it.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Info that I would like others to know about me is I just turned 15 and TTterminator05, Jinx evil, Doc Conners, all recommended me, and I everyone have a great day.

+1 Good time, only positive interactions, no warns and pretty good effort in last 2 questions, def worth the interview!

It has not been 2 weeks since your last application. You have to wait 2 weeks after your previously denied app, You've also turned 15 since Monday and you did not mention it while people were -1ing for being underage?

Something does not compute

It has not been 2 weeks since your last application. You have to wait 2 weeks after your previously denied app, You've also turned 15 since Monday and you did not mention it while people were -1ing for being underage?

Something does not compute
Birthday is the 19 and also, I just ignored it just broke up with the girl I was with for 2 years so was not in the mood. The reason i gave no effort was because of that you can see how much i changed about it because I'm in a better mental state of mind but whatever

This is a very good application, it would have been a +1 if it wasn't for the fact that you posted this application only 6 days after your last DENIED one. But it is also weird that you turned 15 in less than 6 days and didn't mention your birthday was soon.

This is a very good application, it would have been a +1 if it wasn't for the fact that you posted this application only 6 days after your last DENIED one. But it is also weird that you turned 15 in less than 6 days and didn't mention your birthday was soon.
Yea that's fair its whatever I don't mention my birthday because I don't like celebrating it but thanks for your opinion.

-/+

I am going to have to agree with the others here that I am seeing a lot of weird responses to why things are happening. I would give some time before re-applying to make sure you are in a good headspace after your breakup and are good to handle somewhat intense conflicts between players. That sort of stuff takes time to heal so you can be the best you can be. Good luck.

-/+

I am going to have to agree with the others here that I am seeing a lot of weird responses to why things are happening. I would give some time before re-applying to make sure you are in a good headspace after your breakup and are good to handle somewhat intense conflicts between players. That sort of stuff takes time to heal so you can be the best you can be. Good luck.
thank you for your opinion and yea im feeling better by just chilling on games

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)