Accepted Daddy's Staff Application

Daddy

User
Nov 12, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Daddy.

Steam Name: dickass.

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/1234GTFO1234GTFO/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16.

Your discord name/tag: ItsDaddy#0681.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? pretty much.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Apparently, I have a warning for mass rdm on the server and I'm assuming I was banned as well with the mass rdm warning, however that warning dates all the way back to 04/28.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) A little over 36 hours. but over 2650 hours in garry's mod and like 2500 of it is in Dark RP.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, I have been staff on 3 different servers. Originally I was Co-Owner of Free RP/Code3Gaming back in around 2017 or 2018 (It was a long time ago that's the main thing I remember lmao), however the server sadly ended up dying and closed so my position was forfeited as well as the server. I was also Super-Admin on Gritsky RP, however me and a few of my friends from the staff team at the time ended up resigning because all of us didn't like how toxic the server was, which ended up not mattering because the server died the next week or the one after. I was also Moderator on Toast RP but I gave up my position because that server was sort of like Gritsky in the ways of it's toxic community.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Nope.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Yes, i have experience with all of the following and would be able to use the menus with ease and without any training.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? For the majority of the past 2 weeks that i've been actively in the community honestly my biggest complaint in the server is that some of the staff are not very aware of the server's rules of which they protect, which leads to many situations where some staff are unsure of their knowledge of the rules. Another big complaint I have with the staff members is their response time when there is many staff active, yes there are always exceptions however if there are to say 10+ staff members on with a 80+ player base, there should at least be less than a 5 minute response time, however even in this circumstance I'm sometimes stuck waiting on a staff to come to me for 5+ minutes. However, that's just me bitching about the staff support here, but the reason I'm applying after complaining about it so much is that hopefully I could help motivate the staff to better themselves on actively taking situations and not interfere with roleplay at the same time.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I have been part of the community for the past 2 weeks or so and I would say I have familiarized myself with the majority of the usuals of the server, so it would be easier for me to depict the players that may not have been aware of the rules, or players that may have the intention to minge. I also have a high tolerance level for players that may not be following along as well and if the player is blatantly not following the rules than that attitude can easily switch.

What is your timezone? Central Standard Time / CST

What time of the day are you usually on? Usually I'm mostly active towards the late night, to early morning leaving me to have a very flexible schedule. However if accepted I can be on for anytime preferred.