DaddyStuffy

Steam Name:
DaddyStuffy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :
Steam Community :: Daddystuffy

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
DaddyStuffy#5855

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes, my name is the same between discord and game.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes I've been warned for MRDM I was banned for that incident. I was also warned for other problems such as RDM and NLR but those have been removed after the two weeks.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
2 Weeks 2 Days 2 Hours 32 Minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I've read over the rules a couple times I am familiar.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I have read through the staff information on the forms.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I use my microphone on a consistent basis.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No, I do not have any prior experience staffing on other garrys mod servers.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Yes, I have received a recommendation from DOX.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No, I don't have any prior experience with SAM, WWarn3, and
Blogs.
Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Why I would like to be on the staff is the part of being able to help others, I want the best for everyone and hopefully making Atomic RP a bigger server then it even is, this is why I would like to be apart of the staff team.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Why I think I should be accepted onto the staff team is I have the right mind to help others also be helpful with other staff members and helping anyone in any situation with help. This is why I think I should be accepted onto the staff team, Thank you for reading.

+1 Ur age is a bit oof but I've seen you on I dont remember any sit where you've been accused of anything serious you have 1 warn from 2020 I would like to give you a chance your app is a bit short I guess but I would like to give you a shot as we've given many others including me a shot to prove ourselves don't let me down or look bad or ill fuck you up goodluck!

+1 I have seen you on the server for quite some time and you honestly have been a very respectful and never had any issues with you and you always seem very eager to help other players and staff.

Positive
I have had nothing but good interactions with you since I first joined the server. You always seemed cool & quite mature. Your age is a bit concerning but I believe it honestly comes down to ones maturity. I think you deserve a chance ! Wish you the best.

- Hops

This application gets a strong disapproval from Corsair for the reason that follow :

1. You like to be a minge / piss baby / Immature
2. Under age to be staff
3. No prior staff experience
4. Seems to be power Hungry
5. Likes to base in failbases
6. Goes AFK ALOT

The example you set does not fit with the staff team as there these are my reason for the disapproval as some my count it as bias but there are room for improvement down the road once you become of age to be staff, The maturity is not there yet hopefully that will change. Best of luck

Cobra
Industries
~CEO CorsairBull

This application gets a strong disapproval from Corsair for the reason that follow :

1. You like to be a minge / piss baby / Immature
2. Under age to be staff
3. No prior staff experience
4. Seems to be power Hungry
5. Likes to base in failbases
6. Goes AFK ALOT

The example you set does not fit with the staff team as there these are my reason for the disapproval as some my count it as bias but there are room for improvement down the road once you become of age to be staff, The maturity is not there yet hopefully that will change. Best of luck

Cobra
Industries
~CEO CorsairBull
i just wanna reply to something